“Amazing chef and delight kebab zaloug ”
Review of Arabesque

Arabesque
Ranked #36 of 1,030 Restaurants in Doha
Price range: US$40 - US$75
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

The food was so delicious and tasty, the ambiance was amazing. specially, hospitality was much welcoming.my main course was a kebab zaloug dish and dessert was pistachio cake with ice cream which was recommended by the chef.. and was really so tasty and delicious. defiantly will go again and will order it again.
Thanks allot for Chef Hak for his welcoming and delicious choices.

1  Thank PrinceOmar26

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We went as a family to try the iftar in Arabesque the pearl, especially after seeing the pictures of the food on Facebook that looks so appealing. Well, we couldn't expect that all the dishes are really amazing and so tasty, but this was the truth.
The iftar menu was really rich compared to its price (100 Qr and another one 90 QR). We started with the soup, then had a selection of cold appetizer then hot appetizer (round potatoes and round sausages are a must), then we chose one main dishes( by the time we had the main dishes we were extremely full), and of course ending with sweets.
All the staff who were present were extremely polite and friendly, they even offer us packing the rest of the food without asking them.
A special thanks and appreciation from all of us to Mehdi, Mourad, Melissa, Donna and Jerelom. We really had an amazing evening as a family because of you all. Keep on doing the great job !!!!
Can't wait to come and try the restaurant after ramadan.

1  Thank Hanan333
Management response:Responded 21 June 2017

Dear Hanan333

It was a privilege to have you at our establishment and it was indeed an honor for us to serve you.

We are delighted to know that you had a memorable time at Arabesque We will definitely share your comments with our Team members.

Thank you again for your kind comments and patronage. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I visited this restaurant recently opened for lunch upon entering he received me a young man named el Mahdi with a smile he greets me and present me with the menu and inform me about the special items for the day he advised me and helped me choose my meal sincerely his choice was good I liked what presented me (fatoush, avocado hummus,mojuto lemon and kounafa cheese cake .. theire was a birthday theire I had a great time and I hope to return again

3  Thank antonioopen1
Management response:Responded 6 June 2017

Dear antonioopen1

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

It was perfect service and the most delicious food should give it a try just ask for aicha moustafid she was our server I recommend you let her take care of your order and enjoy ..

Management response:Responded 27 May 2017

Dear Bader A

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

We went to have lunch at this new place, once we entered the restaurant, it sounded really basic in term of decoration and efforts put for the place to look different, very normal, and very basic presentation, even Salt and pepper on the table looked like a street hot dog kiosks, considering the location at pearl, cheap looking. We wanted to give the benefit of the doubt by giving them a shot and try it out..

We ordered mixed grill which was really over priced comparing to other places, but when the food came, it was a very small portion main dish, and fatoush salad also was small. We started to eat and the meat kefte was raw and tasteless, chicken (shish tawouk) was very chewy and dry, we had to ask the waitress to send back the kefte to make it well done (despite the fact we requested a well done when they took the order).

Now we waited for another 15-20 minutes for the food to come back, since took whole plate, the food came, appetite is already gone.

They gave us an appetizer and apologized, I give them the credit for that.

I do not recommend the place at all. You can find plenty of places for way better quality food, and value.

Management response:Responded 22 May 2017

Dear Valued ioannis ,

It is a pleasure having you at our establishment and we truly honor your patronage.

We appreciate the time taken in addressing these valuable feedback to our attention.

We know that you have many dining choices and hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

It would be much appreciated if you send us your contact on the email provided
abdel.karimi@hdc-global.com

Thank you again for your valuable comments.
Regards,