“Sweet Specialist ”

Ranked #409 of 1,029 Restaurants in Doha
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 21 March 2015 via mobile

Jabri location is very bad. Difficult to find parking place. Nice interior, specialist in sweet preparation. You should try.

Reviewed 16 January 2015

Brilliant restaurant with variet and good tasy food, enjoyed my time appreciate the service and hospitality

Reviewed 4 December 2014

Location is realy a problem, its dificult to find a parking space for your car.
Otherwise its a unique taste in doha specially when it comes to mansaf and kabsa.
The sauce is realy profissional.
For me its second choice to try mansaf in doha. The first is always Damascus Star " Najamat Dimashq" in montaza area near habiba sweets.

1  Thank Shaltoni
Reviewed 30 November 2014

If you are a bit tired of hotel restaurants, even if they are excellent, Jabri is an excellent choice. It is clean but still it is a local restaurant where you can have traditional excellent food. I went with two other people and we ate an excellent Mansaf, lamb over rice with a yogurt sauce. As a dessert my friend had ordered a home made Kunafa. It was excellent but remember you have to order it at the beginning of your dinner because it requires time to be properly prepared. Finally the variety of swwets on display is impressive. I will certainly come for take away.

Reviewed 7 October 2014 via mobile

I went there with my friend, maybe month ago.. As we wanted to eat our famous Jordanian Mansaf! You can't find a parking! You enter the place & the 1st thing you see to your right is the Visa machine which gives you the impression that they accept it.. We ordered the food, & what we ordered (Mansaf) is completely depending on the yougort (jameed) if it is good then its all good but if you put best rice & best meat with a bad cold jameed, you lose it all.. & thats exactly what we've got, we were disappointed but hungry so we eat it, then ordered Kunafa but luckily it was really good, then we asked for the bill, & I wanted to pay by Credit Card & the waiter informed me that we accept only cash, I wanted to make a big story & officially complain to consumer protection commission but my friend paid it & asked me to forget about them.. Not recommended honestly..