“Mawasem Restaurant”
Review of Hilton Doha

Hilton Doha
Ranked #25 of 137 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed 5 August 2017

I used to visit Mawasem restaurant each Friday, to enjoy the sea food buffet.
Really, the restaurant staff has a very prompt response and chiefs are doing tasty sea food.
I have to thank all of them, specially Kamal who used to be very near from all guests to make sure that they are comfortable.

Room Tip: very good hospitality and services
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank hatem1963
Kateryna K, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear hatem1963,

Thank you for your feedback our Mawasem restaurant.
It is truly rewarding to see your positive comments about food quality and service.

The entire team is looking forward to welcoming you again. Please do not hesitate to contact us at doha.info@hilton.com on your next visit and we will be happy to assist you.

kateryna Kosynska

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Though I am just staying nearby, yet I usually check-in in hotels to relax. Last night I've got the chance to visit Hilton Doha and I can say that it was an "Excellent Choice". Short stay and yet, its worth it. All staff were kind, polite, attentive and very accommodating. I can say that they were properly trained by the hotel management.

The hotel is very clean, the lobby is huge and spacious. The room where I stayed is very relaxing and comfortable.

The pool is very clean, even its already dark you can still clearly see the bottom. And the amazing part, I've got frustrated coz I came late and the pool was already closed, fortunately they still gave me a lil time to enjoy the pool. I love swimming, and one of the reason why I stay in hotels is to relax in the pool.Thank you very much to the Training Manager, Mr. Rainer, aside from being handsome, your are very accommodating.

I had my dinner at the Mawasem Restaurant and luckily it was Seafood's Night, oh i love seafood by the way. A huge variety of selection from appetizer to main course to desserts and the quality of food, the presentation, the efficiency of the staff, I can recommend this restaurant to all food lovers out there. Pick your choice from the fresh seafood and they will cook it in front of you.

I would love to visit Hilton Doha over and over again.

Room Tip: If you want to see the whole city, get upper floors.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank LEILA V

Dear LEILA V,

Thank you very much for your appreciative feedback especially your loyalty and your recommendation of our property while in Qatar.
We appreciate your positive comments about our staff and especially about Ranier.

It is very rewarding for us that you enjoyed every moment of your experience with us.
It is such motivation and encouragement for us as a team to know that we are successful in providing excellent service to Guests like you.

We sincerely hope to welcome back soon at Hilton Doha. When you return, fell free to try our eforea Spa facilities.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Having stayed at the Hilton Hotel in Doha for a considerable length of time I can reaffirm that the employees continue to be extremely helpful, especially Noemi the maid and the staff within the restaurant. The food is of a good standard with a large choice available throughout the week. They have Seafood night twice a week on Thu and Fri evenings so if this is your thing then you will be in heaven, however on these nights other choices are extremely limited so choose your days wisely if you don't like fish. The gym has a good selection of CV equipment and a smaller weight lifting room with mainly Isolation Machines, DB's and KB's. Outside there is a large pool and access to a private beach which is very pleasant. During certain times of the year the outside evening activities can be noisy.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank pete689

Dear pete689,

Thank you very much for the great positive feedback which we have shared amongst the whole team and mainly with Noemi.
It is feedback like yours which encourages us as a Team to go the extra mile.

We invite you to visit our Trader Vic's upon your nest stay.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you again and again at Hilton Doha.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

The Hilton Doha misses the mark of a five star hotel for many reasons.

Most importantly, our room was substandard due to a lack of cleanliness and upkeep. The couch and bed skirt were filthy with stains; the cabinets were broken; the furniture was dated and worn out; there were fingerprints and grime throughout the hotel.

The staff members were very kind and responded to our requests.

However, it was obvious that the hotel needs better management and many improvements to warrant a five star rating and price.

We paid $106 for our 'deluxe' room and left feeling like this was an extremely poor value.

We will not return.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear RichHill2004,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.
Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay related to the room facilities and cleanliness. Please, rest assured that your feedback was taken into consideration for improvement and correction to meet and exceed our guest’s experiences.
We appreciate your kind words about our staff.

On behalf of the entire team we are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Should you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact me via kateryna.kosynska@hilton.com.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Another visit to Doha and a stay at the Hilton . A great stay and all the staff were amazing . A special thanks to noemi who is always happy to help smiling and goes out her way to make sure I have everything I could need in my room .
Thank you Hilton .

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank crystelanne

Dear crystelanne,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay and specially were satisfied with the service provided by Noemi.

Please, visit our eforea Spa upon your nest stay.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in the nearest future!