“Good but not that great.”
Review of Hilton Doha

Hilton Doha
Ranked #27 of 137 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed 7 August 2017

To start with, check-in went on smoothly. Not much of a hassle considering it was the last day before the start of Ramadan. People were everywhere. My wife requested for a sea-view but instead of getting a full one, we got a 1/2 view. We were given a view from the side that was overlooking a vacant lot with a beach view. So if you are planning to stay here be specific on what you really want.

Rooms were quite small as compared to other hotels we've checked-into but still pretty fair. Bathroom was fair in size as well. The bed is not that comfy and so as the pillows. Housekeeping is not that as regular as we expected. We don't know the reason why but it was very unusual. So if you want to have your room clean and your bathroom supplies replenish, you have to give the housekeeping a call.

Breakfast at the Mawasem Restaurant will be on a separate review.

Access to the executive lounge was great. Although we've didn't manage to maximize our privilege but still is a bonus. Staffs there were very accommodating as well.

Pool was small but the beach access was good.

Overall we give this hotel an average score.

Room Tip: Seaview, but make sure to request a FULL SEAVIEW.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Kateryna K, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear RSRosales,

Thank you very much for your review shared.
Kindly accept our apologies for the inconveniences you experienced related to the housekeeping service and room facilities.
On the other hand, we are glad to know you enjoyed our executive Lounge.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Should you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact me via kateryna/kosynska@hilton.com.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2017

great hotel nice rooms good location and view nice pool too and the gym and breakfast and the bar and staff . and I thing Hilton hotel Doha one of the best hotels in Doha and I will like and love to visit it again and stay more then one day

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank 996hamads

Dear 996hamads,

Thank you very much for your nice comments regarding our hotel facilities as well as staff.
We are looking forward to your next visit.
Should you have any questions, pleas,e feel free to contact me via kateryna.kosynska@hilton.com.

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

This h0tel is one of the best place in doha. Nice rooms, fo0d, and employees who works. Thanks for enjoying m0ments when we visited this hotel.
Fantastic service. Continue and keep it up guys. We surely come back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank travelatme
Kateryna K, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear travelatme,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback.
We are happy to know we met your expectations and you were happy with your stay.
On behalf of the entire team we are looking forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future!

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I used to visit Mawasem restaurant each Friday, to enjoy the sea food buffet.
Really, the restaurant staff has a very prompt response and chiefs are doing tasty sea food.
I have to thank all of them, specially Kamal who used to be very near from all guests to make sure that they are comfortable.

Room Tip: very good hospitality and services
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank hatem1963

Dear hatem1963,

Thank you for your feedback our Mawasem restaurant.
It is truly rewarding to see your positive comments about food quality and service.

The entire team is looking forward to welcoming you again. Please do not hesitate to contact us at doha.info@hilton.com on your next visit and we will be happy to assist you.

Kind regards,
kateryna Kosynska

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Though I am just staying nearby, yet I usually check-in in hotels to relax. Last night I've got the chance to visit Hilton Doha and I can say that it was an "Excellent Choice". Short stay and yet, its worth it. All staff were kind, polite, attentive and very accommodating. I can say that they were properly trained by the hotel management.

The hotel is very clean, the lobby is huge and spacious. The room where I stayed is very relaxing and comfortable.

The pool is very clean, even its already dark you can still clearly see the bottom. And the amazing part, I've got frustrated coz I came late and the pool was already closed, fortunately they still gave me a lil time to enjoy the pool. I love swimming, and one of the reason why I stay in hotels is to relax in the pool.Thank you very much to the Training Manager, Mr. Rainer, aside from being handsome, your are very accommodating.

I had my dinner at the Mawasem Restaurant and luckily it was Seafood's Night, oh i love seafood by the way. A huge variety of selection from appetizer to main course to desserts and the quality of food, the presentation, the efficiency of the staff, I can recommend this restaurant to all food lovers out there. Pick your choice from the fresh seafood and they will cook it in front of you.

I would love to visit Hilton Doha over and over again.

Room Tip: If you want to see the whole city, get upper floors.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank LEILA V

Dear LEILA V,

Thank you very much for your appreciative feedback especially your loyalty and your recommendation of our property while in Qatar.
We appreciate your positive comments about our staff and especially about Ranier.

It is very rewarding for us that you enjoyed every moment of your experience with us.
It is such motivation and encouragement for us as a team to know that we are successful in providing excellent service to Guests like you.

We sincerely hope to welcome back soon at Hilton Doha. When you return, fell free to try our eforea Spa facilities.

Best wishes,