Lowest prices for your stay
US$208
Booking.comUS$210
InterContinental
eDreamsUS$210
2,523 results
All reviews square restaurant the club lounge excellent service west bay room service special thanks in room dining taking care business trip house keeping housekeeping staff enjoyed my stay anas floor erika jalsa mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Overall, I had a great experience with intercontinental Doha the city, this hotel is exceptionally outstanding in terms of customer service provided by Mr. Soufiane the night manager. We strongly recommend the hotel.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
InterContinental Doha The City, Owner at InterContinental Doha The City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ahmedsM9197JW,

Thank you for your great review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure to read what you wrote, very uplifting for the entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed 10 nights at Intercontinental Doha The City, for the hotel quarantine upon arrival in the country.

The hotel staff, housekeeping management, security, in-room dining services and all else had been amazing.

Mohamad Jiku had been managing all housekeeping services with his team. Mohamad Jiku and team were amazing and extremely helpful with any provisions needed during my quarantine stay.

The in-room dining team were amazing and very accommodating, and were able to help out and provide for any and all requests I had for the food during my quarantine stay.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear WM-0123,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My Stay in this hotel for 10 days was pleasant and peaceful. all experience were and Good Hospitality by Mr.Mohammed Jiku and good refreshment by the team. Everything i found here during my stay was excellent and room was very clean.

Room tip: 29th floor 2908

Dear shaika965,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall.i had a great experience with the intercontinental Doha the city .the staff was incredibly helpful.the room was wonderful very nice clean.all of amenities in side the room the food is very good .
Specially thanks jiku provided me very best housekeeping service during my quarantine stay...

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear mohammadmX7558CX,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of our hotel. It was an absolute pleasure to read all about your experiences at InterContinental Doha The City. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been a regular in this hotel for the past 5+ years now. They make me feel completely at home and I haven't tried any other hotel after I have come in here.
Even before I was a Platinum Elite member / Ambassador guest, they have always made me feel like one right from the start.
The service and hospitality of team is excellent and that starts right from the reception to the bell boy to the house keeping staff not to forget the courteous duty managers who are always willing to address any inconvenience.
Special mention about Ms Sonali Bedi from the reception, who does the checkin and checkout process so smoothly. Every smallest preference of mine has been noted and I never had to say anything again.

Thank you all and look forward to my next stay here.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Udaydxb,

Thank you so much for this amazing review of our hotel. It is an absolute pleasure to know that we are your preferred hotel in Qatar. I am pleased to hear that the team takes good care of you and they will be delighted to read about your generous reviews. We are grateful for the trust you have in us. Looking forward to your many return visits.