All reviewsbrazilian restaurantprem kumarbathroom floorclose to the airportrooftop poolclub loungeguest relationsexcellent serviceexcellent hotelroom servicerain showeran upgraderestaurant staffmini barmodern hotelprofessional staffspecial thanks
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I was staying at the Holiday Inn nearby to this hotel but due to the World Cup football matches the only place to eat at the Holiday Inn was never possible despite being a resident!
THANK GOD for the Crowne Plaza and especially the Aramede restaurant. There is an A La Carte menu but why bother as the nightly changing themed buffet is superb and especially on a Thursday which is fish speciality night - amazing!
However it’s not just the selection & quality of food which make this place so special it’s the fabulous staff. All of them make it their mission for you to have an excellent experience and enjoyable meal. I could mention all of them but two in particular need a mention:-
1) Manikanta remembered me from night 1 - he knew what wine I always ordered, when to top me up, when to clear and when to bring my green tea - excellent service and attention to detail
2) Florida the Restaurant Manager a very attentive and enquiring person who feels determined to make your visit the best it can be. Every night she took the time to chat with me and learn more on what I liked but also to ask engaging questions and be generally attentive - a super star Manager in hotels for the future!
I cannot recommend this place highly enough - WELL DONE TEAM!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Scott N
Business Park D, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and that the service provided by our team lived up to your expectations. We will definitely share your lovely comments with our team and I'm confident this will be a great inspiration for them.

We look forward to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in Crown plaza business park as a transit passenger for day.

I was upgraded during check in to presidential suite. Off course it made my day blooming with the size of rooms offered to me.

All the fixtures in the room were nicely set.

Hotel was clean and breakfast was scumptious.

Rating of hotel truly justified against the money paid.

A recommended hotel to stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Business Park D, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for the wonderful feedback you have shared, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we lived up to your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Visited yesterday for the brunch with a group of friends. Great food selection from Roast beef to Chinese selection and some curry’s. The sea food selection was fresh and a good choice. Loads of deserts to choose from. Staff very attentive service and great drinks choice.
Staff were great with kids.
Well worth a visit if in Doha.

Stayed: June 2018
Business Park D, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed our Friday brunch and will definitely share your lovely comments with our team.

Looking forward to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

The staff working here was very nice and specially I want to put the names of lazara and the supervisor alam who have bin very sweet n polite.he making nice cocktail for us.n dont forget the chief thirthok he prepare nice n tasty food thanks chaif.we will come again.one more thanks to Alam n Lazara see u soon.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

We look forward to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

15 minutes from the Airport. 50 in a taxi. Superb clean and tidy hotel with nice decor relaxing rooms. Hotel staff all very polite. Central to business area but still ideally located not far from the airport.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Business Park D, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for sharing a review of your stay at Crowne Plaza® Doha – The Business Park. We are pleased that you had an enjoyable overall stay. We hope to welcome you back again soon.