3 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$302
eDreamsUS$302
TravelocityUS$299
3,501 results
All reviews butler service the vine sarab lounge vintage bar astor grill oyster bar gordon ramsey special thanks excellent service ramadan tent taking care big thanks thank you so much amazing experience amazing hotel private beach the pearl
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have opted for St Regis to enjoy a local vacation.
Despite the property is a bit dated and in need of refurbishment, we found the service to be efficient and professional. We were welcomed with warmth and friendliness and we have been taken care of. The butler service is great, however a bit intrusive at times (example when we wanted to rest, we have been woken up to be asked about the service). Interesting the choice of outlets and the outdoor space (pool and beach). Price is also good.

Date of stay: January 2021
4  Thank martigando
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Incredible service. Butler Vitalia was great. Thaks for everything. Our visit was amazing thanks to her and all the staff. Thanks also to the incredible chef and his staff, the food is amazing. Thanks also to the security staff.

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank RicardoBasarte
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I stayed for a night for a short break and to celebrate in advance my wife’s birthday. The staff were so nice and helpful. We were welcome into our room with rose petals in bed, sweets and cake for my kids and wife. Special thanks to the wonderful staff Anthony, Dane, Nino, Okesh, Toko and Joel. You guys did an amazing job! Wifey was so happy with the surprise.

Huge pool, comfy beds and pillows. We all did enjoy our stay.

Edgar and family

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank edgarjrr2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service by Ahmad, and really tasty food. We had Hummus, Tabullah and a surprise starter from the kitchen - all fresh & good. As a main course we had fish of the day & shrimps ajillo (spicy) - very good as well. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank KasperL50
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went St Regis to celebrate my son birthday. The stay was good and all the staff were helping us. I didn’t inform hotel that I am celebrating birthday of my son but when the butler roshan come to the room, I told him we are here to celebrate my son birthday so he bring some sweets, fruits and small doll for my son and also the balloons. He arrange the trolley with flowers and fruits. He surprise as with the arrangement. Thank you for it.

Trip type: Travelled solo