US$114
Movenpick.com
US$84
US$79
Concorde Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$78
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$132
US$105
  • Pool
Millennium Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$68
US$310
US$267
  • Pool
All reviewsclose to the airportcorniche restaurantview barjw steakhousesmall private beachthe executive loungebit datedswimming poolnice poolthe pearlf brooms are largesushibusiness tripwest bayenjoyed my stayrasoi
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

You need to stop giving plastic straws, bottles and spoon because it ends up in our oceans these plastics kill the fish .in my opinion you need to make metal straws, bottles and spoons. that's how some more people will come to your restaurant

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
DohaMarriottHotel, General Manager at Doha Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Amr M,

Warm greetings from the Doha Marriott Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us here on TripAdvisor, we will definitely take it into account.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

The Iftar buffet served at the Marriott is excellent. One has the option of tasting a variety of foods starting from the Corniche restaurant and ending at the Salsa restauant. It is a complete street food fiesta. There is Chinese, Indian, Japanese and Arabic food laid across the isle. There are plenty of salads, breads, meat and sea food items. The dessert spreads will make anyone's mouth water. There are many varieties of juices laid out. Food lovers the Doha Marriott is "the" place to enjoy. Moderate price for a sumptuous meal.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ernie B
DohaMarriottHotel, General Manager at Doha Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Ernie B,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us about your recent Kan Ya Makan experience.

Your kind comments will be shared with the team and we very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Have a brilliant day and Ramadan Kareem!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

I had a long stay in this hotel and it was simply fabulous. The staff from the Housekeeping (extra special thanks to Maricrist) all the way up to the various management (extra special thanks to Jessica) are just amazing and understands how to provide top-notch customer service. It really felt like a home away from home and I can now understand why so many professionals choose to stay here. I ate dinner nightly at the hotel and the staff in the lounge are special. Greetings to Charlene and Jubilee who night after night gave me personal attention and service that were both unforgettable. Also, the specialty restos inside the hotel are really good so there is no need to go outside for a good meal. Anytime I'm in Doha I plan to stay here!

Room Tip: The Deluxe Ocean View is magnificent
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear SBII,

Warm greetings from the Doha Marriott Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us here on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to see that you appreciated our staff service and that you had a fabulous stay with us.

We look very much forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for another brilliant experience!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Doha Marriott is my home from home. All staff are professional, courteous and helpful.

A very Special mention to Jubilee and his team in the Executive Lounge.
He and his staff go way above and beyond what is required, extremely friendly and professional.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
DohaMarriottHotel, General Manager at Doha Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear briandpeacock!

Warm greetings from the Doha Marriott Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us here on TripAdvisor and I am delighted to see your review!

I will personally share your other comments with Jubilee and his team to make sure that your next stay is even more enjoyable.

We look forward to welcoming you soon for another brilliant experience!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I want to say thank you for all the staff especially to Ritzel, Ramon, Ranjith and Dave for the good service. The pool was amazing and the room service as well. The only thing that annoyed me is the spa receptionist asking me to return the towel? And the way she’s talking to me is rude. But over all I really enjoyed my stay. Thank you for all the staff.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
DohaMarriottHotel, General Manager at Doha Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear neth2013,

Warm greetings from the Doha Marriott Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to share your latest experience with us on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to see your appreciation of our service, and I will make sure they are shared with the whole team.
Our utmost priority is to make sure that our guests have a brilliant experience with us so your comments about the service at the spa reception are duly noted and I will personally investigate this incident. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly to give us more information about your experience.

We look very much forward to welcoming you very soon!