US$224
  • Pool
US$85
US$77
Agoda.com
Millennium Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$358
Cancelon
  • Pool
2,097 results
All reviewsla verandairish pubthe club loungeoldest hoteltennis courtssea viewsitting areahealth clubspecial thanksprivate beachroom serviceduty managerexcellent serviceamazing hotelfour seasonsharplatino
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I' ve been there about two months back for a couple of week. The Hotel is very comfortable, clean and the external space is amazing. Just a small negative note. It was after Ramadan period and the Hotel was a little crowed especially the outside swimming pool. However I appreciated very much room, food and fitness area. There is very good Italian restaurant. In other all the staff is very nice and professional. In particular I want write a positive feedback on Arnela Agger. She usually was to Club Lounge front desk. She has been very kind, polite and available to give me all information regarding the Hotel and the City. I hope I didn't bore her with all my questions. I surely will recommend this Hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
SheratonDohaManager, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Doha Resort & Convention Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Dear Vite75,

Pleasure to have you at the Sheraton Grand Doha. We are extremely pleased that you had a comfortable stay with us and you are impressed with our room, food, fitness area and our service. I will be happy to pass on your feedback to the team who will be encouraged by the fact that their hard work is recognized by the guests.

Once again, we are happy to know that you had a memorable experience here at one of the iconic places in Doha and thank you for recommending us and sharing your compliments. We look forward to welcome you once again on your next visit.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Sheraton grand hotel one of the most favorite place I like to enjoy my time at it , Atrium Lounge has a really perfect services and serves a great collection drinks,Personally I like their Turkish Coffee and " Um Ali " which its very famous at this hotel . we had a great services from Tijana . thanks

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Hi MOHAMED A,

Thank you for sharing us about your experience at Sheraton Grand Doha.

It gives us immense pleasure to read that you enjoyed the service of our hotel. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence. We are so glad that you enjoyed the Turkish coffee and our Um Ali as this is rate the best Um Ali in Doha.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton. If I can be of any assistance in the meanwhile please do let me know.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I visited Doha on a business trip and stayed at the Sheraton. The service at the hotel was excellent from start to finish with very professional staff.

The room was quite good with excellent air conditioning which is important in 50 degree heat and very soft and comfortable beds.

The stand out was the breakfast buffet. By far the best breakfast I have ever had. The variety was excellent and the food was fresh. If you only went to the hotel just for this I would definitely recommend you should.

My only complaint Was that the Irish pub at the bottom of the hotel charged us every time we entered the venue and didn't tell us that we would be billed entry. One of the nights when there was only 10 people in there on a Monday it seemed a bit rude to be charged $20 each to enter to pay $12 for a beer.

Stayed: August 2017

Hello BigKeVvi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Sheraton Grand Doha.

We were disappointed to read about the review you mentioned and we appreciate your honest feedback that our service did not live up to your expectations. Kindly be assured that we take your feedback seriously and we hope that one day we can welcome you back at the Iconic Landmark of Qatar.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

i come here with friends..
we come to eat some of sweet and was great ....and we she all and was happy with friends i recomend evreyone to come is the bes um ali in Doha , great service provied by tijana thank you very much we feel like at home ...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
SheratonDohaManager, Manager at Sheraton Grand Doha Resort & Convention Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Dear ,

It is overwhelming to read your compliments for the great spread of refreshments and the personalized service that you received from us.

My team strives to go that extra mile and deliver the best gourmet experience to the guest and make their culinary journey a memorable.

I thank you for the recommendation and feel overwhelmed by your positive review.

We all look forward to welcoming you again!

Atrium Lounge Team

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I spent an evening in the Sheraton hotel lobby. I had the famous Chocolate Um Ali (yes um ali with chocolate!!).
As here in Qatar the Um Ali is a very famous traditional sweet and in my opinion it is the best as well as many people here in Qatar.
I had a jasmine tea and it was good.
We've been served by the waiter "Tanjana". The service was excellent.
I recommend that you spent an evening in the Sheraton hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Hi Mohd m,

Thank you for sharing us about your experience at Sheraton Grand Doha.

It gives us immense pleasure to read that you enjoyed the service of our hotel. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence. We are so glad that you tried our Um Ali as this is rate the best Um Ali in Doha.