US$84
US$79
US$115
Concorde Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$78
Millennium Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$264
Cancelon
  • Pool
1,979 results
All reviewsirish publa verandaatrium loungepool cafebanquet teamum aliladies nightsea viewclub roomspecial thanksprivate beachhealth clubexcellent serviceamazing hotelharpmarcoshamid
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed for Sheraton for 1 night and it is my first time, the room was pretty huge with a nice view of the sea, it was really breathtaking view specially in the morning and night, went to resort for a swim and its really relaxing, their gym was equipped with high class equipments and the staff are helpful, to end up my night i went to Irish Harp at the ground floor of the hotel, since i was in the hotel they just asked my name and room number to confirm and i got a warm welcome from the them, the place was very nice, the ambience and decorations will make u feel out of doha, the staffs are well trained and professional, they will even make a friendly conversation with you whenever they are available so even alone you will never get bored, they have very good selections of beverage and snacks as well, it was very relaxing and memorable for me, a perfect stay at Sheraton! Thank you!!! Will definitely come back and recommend the hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
SheratonDohaManager, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Doha Resort & Convention Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Hello AAA A,

We are delighted to read your review about your wonderful stay and your experiences with our staff members. It is indeed a pleasure to read about your experience in the Irish Harp and the hotel itself.

Looking forward to welcoming you again to Sheraton Grand Doha. We also recommend that you try our Um Ali which is rated the best Um Ali in Doha by our guests in your next visit.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

The staff is very welcoming , and especially Tijana who was very helpful and cooperating.

The atmosphere is amazing , we enjoyed the live music and the drinks. The lobby is really magnificent and very nice sea view.

The desert was really fresh and delicious.

We highly recommend for families and friends.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
SheratonDohaManager, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Doha Resort & Convention Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Hello Mohamad D,

It was nice to know you enjoyed your stay with us here at Sheraton Grand. You chose the right place to stay as we are located at the heart of Doha and we have the right spot to view the seas of the Arabian Gulf. We appreciate your comments that our staff was the best as they ensured you were well cared for and treated special.

We hope to welcome you back soon to enjoy some of our numerous resort amenities, restaurants and of course the best Um Ali in town which you can find at the Al Hubara - All Day Dining Restaurant.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I' ve been there about two months back for a couple of week. The Hotel is very comfortable, clean and the external space is amazing. Just a small negative note. It was after Ramadan period and the Hotel was a little crowed especially the outside swimming pool. However I appreciated very much room, food and fitness area. There is very good Italian restaurant. In other all the staff is very nice and professional. In particular I want write a positive feedback on Arnela Agger. She usually was to Club Lounge front desk. She has been very kind, polite and available to give me all information regarding the Hotel and the City. I hope I didn't bore her with all my questions. I surely will recommend this Hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Vite75,

Pleasure to have you at the Sheraton Grand Doha. We are extremely pleased that you had a comfortable stay with us and you are impressed with our room, food, fitness area and our service. I will be happy to pass on your feedback to the team who will be encouraged by the fact that their hard work is recognized by the guests.

Once again, we are happy to know that you had a memorable experience here at one of the iconic places in Doha and thank you for recommending us and sharing your compliments. We look forward to welcome you once again on your next visit.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Sheraton grand hotel one of the most favorite place I like to enjoy my time at it , Atrium Lounge has a really perfect services and serves a great collection drinks,Personally I like their Turkish Coffee and " Um Ali " which its very famous at this hotel . we had a great services from Tijana . thanks

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Hi MOHAMED A,

Thank you for sharing us about your experience at Sheraton Grand Doha.

It gives us immense pleasure to read that you enjoyed the service of our hotel. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence. We are so glad that you enjoyed the Turkish coffee and our Um Ali as this is rate the best Um Ali in Doha.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton. If I can be of any assistance in the meanwhile please do let me know.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I visited Doha on a business trip and stayed at the Sheraton. The service at the hotel was excellent from start to finish with very professional staff.

The room was quite good with excellent air conditioning which is important in 50 degree heat and very soft and comfortable beds.

The stand out was the breakfast buffet. By far the best breakfast I have ever had. The variety was excellent and the food was fresh. If you only went to the hotel just for this I would definitely recommend you should.

My only complaint Was that the Irish pub at the bottom of the hotel charged us every time we entered the venue and didn't tell us that we would be billed entry. One of the nights when there was only 10 people in there on a Monday it seemed a bit rude to be charged $20 each to enter to pay $12 for a beer.

Stayed: August 2017

Hello BigKeVvi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Sheraton Grand Doha.

We were disappointed to read about the review you mentioned and we appreciate your honest feedback that our service did not live up to your expectations. Kindly be assured that we take your feedback seriously and we hope that one day we can welcome you back at the Iconic Landmark of Qatar.