Free cancellation until 29/07
US$127
US$115
US$84
US$79
Concorde Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$78
Millennium Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$264
Cancelon
  • Pool
1,950 results
All reviewsirish publa verandaatrium loungepool cafebanquet teamum aliladies nightsea viewclub roomspecial thanksprivate beachhealth clubexcellent serviceamazing hotelharpmarcoshamid
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

The health club has one of the best personal trainer, which I have encountered with.I enjoy every minute of my training with Veronica .She is friendly and concerned with her clients needs.she always smile ,has positive attitude.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
SheratonGrandDoha, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Doha Resort & Convention Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Dear RAlShirawi,

Thank you for sharing your compliments with us regarding your training session at Sheraton Fitness.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your personal training session and am also thrilled to learn about the enthusiasm and motivation you received from Veronica. I will extend your appreciation with her.

It is inspiring for the team to read such great comments and we look forward to welcoming you again for your next training session — or perhaps next time for a weekend holiday or to experience our culinary offerings.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I just wanted to thanks the entire food and beverage team for the awesome new year dinner...from the reservation team which were very professional by giving all the nevessary informations while confirming the booking to the hostess in the door for her hospitality, the waiter for taking care of us and being professional with full menu explanation before the service starts...a big thanks also for the restaurant manager (italian) for checking on our satisfaction...thanks to the chefs for delicious food...
For sure next year dinner will in Sheraton again...
Happy new year to all the food and beverage team keep up the good job.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mar W

Dear Mar W,

It was a pleasure having you at Sheraton Grand Doha on New Year's Eve.

I am delighted to hear to you had a wonderful New Year's dinner with us. Thank you for choosing us to ring in the new year and for your lovely words on the service that you received by the team.

I feel very proud to know that my team is doing a great job in delivering a memorable dining experience. I have shared your feedback with the entire team and they too are happy to have learned the same.

We thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and look forward to welcoming you for your next event with us.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Today I went Sheraton grand Doha here very fantastic place I enjoyed fully fantastic multilingual service Today was ladies night For ladies 5 free drinks Thanks Irish harp team. I’ll recommended for everyone

Stayed: January 2018
SheratonGrandDoha, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Doha Resort & Convention Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear Cahan M,

Thank you for recommending us and for sharing your compliments about your recent experience with us.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our Ladies Night at The Irish Harp. I have shared your appreciation with the team, this will motivate them & inspire them to constantly strive for excellence.

We look forward to welcoming you once again on your next visit.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Staying at Sheraton I feel like I am staying in my house. The staff they treat me so well as I belong to them each time I stayed in this property I had wonderful experience. Before I enter my room all required things what I need is already there. Even at breakfast or while I am enjoying my free time at bar this all things make me feel that I am part of these big family. Thank you Sheraton family.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Gemy G,

Thank you for such a wonderful review.

It gives me immense pleasure to read about your experience with us. I am glad that we made you feel at home. It is great to know that the team proactively takes great care of you and were successful in making your stay a memorable one with their small gestures.

I have shared your feedback with the entire team and they too are happy to have learned the same. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and I to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the hotel with fond memories.

We thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Beautiful property in the heart of Doha city,Rooms are big&well decorated,we had amazing view of beach from the room,resort is huge area &lot of water activity’s for entertainment we enjoyed the signature cocktails at ground bar,cocktails was amazing & really served in very big glass,we really enjoyed our stay at Sheraton grand...

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear alawlan,

Thank you for sharing your compliments for your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to note your kind words about our rooms, the view, and our resort. I am also glad that you enjoyed your time at The Irish Harp.

It is inspiring for the team to read such great comments and we look forward to welcoming you once again.