US$113
Hyatt.com
US$85
US$77
Agoda.com
Millennium Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$62
Agoda.com
Concorde Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$358
Cancelon
  • Pool
2,150 results
All reviewsla verandairish pubthe club loungeoldest hoteltennis courtssea viewsitting areahealth clubspecial thanksprivate beachroom serviceduty managerexcellent serviceamazing hotelfour seasonsharplatino
Reviewed 7 January 2018

the hotel was very nice and all the facilities was very good actually i like the hotel so much, i was enjoyed with my family so much, Amr in the beach was very nice guy and helpful more than we expect.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
SheratonGrandDoha, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Doha Resort & Convention Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear Ibrahim G,

Thank you for recommending us and sharing your compliments with us about your recent experience with us.

I am pleased that you and your family had a wonderful time with us. I will share your appreciation to the team, especially to Amr who will be pleased to know that he is bringing value to our guests. It is inspiring for the team to read such great comments and we look forward to welcoming you once again.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Sheraton Hotel Doha is Just the perfect get away from busy days , it always Feels like you're on holiday when you come here.
The beach is clean, well equipped with sun beds and towels and has water sports too.
Full ambiance is super satisfaction for anyone who likes to free their mind & soul from stress
Above all the greatest Customer service from the staff , their warm greeting followed with the smile is great way to start a perfect day.
Special thanks to Amer who always manage to arrange my favourite place before my arrival & what impress me more is that he knows the exact days that I visit , knowing ur client is worth a million word ❤️

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear niss_6361,

It was a pleasure having you at Sheraton Grand Doha. Thank you for sharing such a detailed review here on TripAdvisor.

Your compliments about our resort and the service you received are highly appreciated. Our resort is a perfect mix of facilities, making it one of the best in the city and your feedback is certainly a reflection of it.

I shall personally share your appreciation with the team and shall convey your special mention of Amr who will be pleased to know that he is bringing value to our guests.

We look forward to receiving you again as a valued guest and hope to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

i went with my friends in doha to relax around the pool and use hotel facilities we really enjoyed,starting from the hotel entrance so clean ,hotel staff so friendly .really we have a good time there..thank you Amr from the pool side you were so helpful .thank you again guys sure will come again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Ramy A,

Thank you for spending time with us at our beautiful resort. We are glad to read about your compliments and to know that you enjoyed our facilities.

Your kind words of appreciation for the personalized service provided by the team are most rewarding and I have personally shared your appreciation to Amr and the entire team. They are truly motivated.

We look forward to welcoming you once again.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Instructor Assia is amazing very active, smiling and cheerful! Classes change completely our mode, feeling fresh and excited, it is the best way to relieve stress!
Love her classes a lot, we have lots of fun , looking forward to my next class!

Good luck,
Gina ❤️

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
SheratonGrandDoha, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Doha Resort & Convention Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear Linda19961,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Sheraton Fitness.

I am glad to know that you enjoy our fitness classes, especially our famous belly dance class. I shall personally share your appreciation with Assia, who will be pleased to know that she is bringing value to our guests.

We would love to see you again in one of the fitness classes at Sheraton Fitness.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Dear who going through this review ,,,
As active traveler that was my best ever hotel experience,,,,,,,
On 26 of December i checked in to Sheraton and went thought the best and fast check in process,,,
By the front desk agent Jasmina...
My room was on 8ft floor room has the fabulous view cleanses fresh fruit's ...
Few minutes later Ismail Awan Front Office manager personally made sure that all went well......
And here adventure starts.....

The best coffee ever with amazing life music with oriental notes You can be able to discover Atrium Lounge with outstanding service natural beauty and excellent grooming standards with international team without any language borders:
Refaat
Kris
Zhor
Tijana
Arai
Kym
Asel
the favorite order for me was Club Sandwich they are the best in the city that's I quarantine....
The time was getting to the New Year celebration and i didnt had a doubt to invite my friends and spent it with Irish Pub....
Value of prices was so effort able
life music
personal attention to each of the guest and defenetly faboulous food ..
Mr Narcos
Naveen
the best manager ever mr,Omran
Jalie
Gearlinda
Charlton
Made sure that we have the best New Year ever ,moreover they were that we dint get enough food and we were even complementary provided with meat platter....
Fabulous,,,
Sheraton has fabulous and fast Room dinning and mr.Adel made sure i get my orders less than 15minutes..
Days of check out was getting closer and front office team was following everyday with me that my stay is great I met the Ms.Senan she inted for coffee in Business center of the hotel she give me brief of all outstanding opportunities of SPG membership ,professionalism in hospitality is really amazing..
Business center of Sheraton has fabulous team Oleg and Fatima they were always making sure i do have everything what i need for working minutes....
I cant not highlight and appreciate who was the one who convince me my journey with Sheraton i was walking in and he explained me the property so well my dear Paul...
Moustafa duty manager amazing on resolving any question from guest and very well on communication with kids,,,
Yenki and Olga are fast professional with any requirements,,,,
Friday was my pre check out day and i had opportunity of having my branch at Laveranda Italian restaurant with fabulous view and Amazing Italian Chief
and Restaurant manager Mr.Said..
Food was fabulous I am fish lover so i really got what I was expecting...

Room cleanses is on Top You don't need to remind as soon You are in gym room is already fixed.....
Sakoth
Fayos
Gslam

Dear travelers as someone who often visit Doha and stayed in many properties i do recommend and suggest You all with value of money (amazing variytu of facilities)
And extremely professional service.....
And extremely reasonable system of memberships...

Thanks You all Sheraton
You are Doha ,You are all the best

Elina
Room 820

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Elina,

It is a delight to read your wonderful review. Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us, it was a pleasure having you at Sheraton Grand Doha.

Please accept my sincere gratitude for your praises and for recognizing our talented staff. I am very proud of our team and I am happy to know that they never fail in delivering only the best service, making sure that our guests leave the hotel with a smile and fond memories. Our people are our biggest asset and the true reflection of warm Arabian hospitality, I shall share your feedback with the entire team as I strongly believe this will motivate them & inspire them.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to the iconic landmark of Doha for another memorable holiday.