Sheraton Grand Doha Resort & Convention Hotel
  • Beachfront
US$124
US$112
  • Pool
Millennium Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$226
RitzCarlton.com
US$467
1,554 results
All reviewsirish publa verandaatrium loungeharp barladies nightum alisea viewtennis courtsclub roomhealth clubspecial thanksprivate beachexcellent serviceduty manageramazing experienceprofessional staffamazing hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 January 2018

This was our second visit after two years and the people at the hotel were as brilliant as they were last time. The people are key here and everyone we came across was excellent. The beach is the big draw as there are plenty of loungers and seats, great pool staff and a nice place to have a drink or meal.
The rooms are pretty good and we had a lovely view from the balcony. We chose to have a club room and so have access to the club lounge. In our opinion, whilst this costs extra, it offers really good value and the staff in it are very, very good.The only downside are the restaurants. the main restaurant the Al Hubara is fine if you like buffets. Huge choice of good quality food but if you do not like walking around half of your meal then not great. La Veranda was for us a disappointment. We ate twice and whilst the first was OK the second was not. the Lasagnetta was about 80% cheese and really poor. The location is great and the staff are excellent so perhaps we were unlucky on the nights we went. As mentioned above there is a restaurant close to the beach, and Nusret (not run by the Sheraton) also in the hotel grounds. The latter is enormously expensive perhaps two courses and a bottle of wine would be about £200 for two people. For us it was a shame that the Sheraton had changed this restaurant as it was an excellent fish restaurant last time we stayed. Two restaurants were closed for refurbishment which further limited the choices at the hotel. But taxis are not expensive so we went out.

All in all we had a lovely week and were looked after very well by the excellent hotel staff. Our thanks to all of them.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard D
SheratonGrandDoha, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Doha Resort & Convention Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Richard D,

It is a great pleasure having you at Sheraton Grand Doha. Thank you for your time writing such lovely review in detail.

Accept my sincere gratitude for recognizing the services of our staff. I am happy to note that personalized service you received was as per your expectations. My team never fail in delivering only the best service and hospitality, and I am very proud of them for that. I shall personally extend your appreciation with them.

I am also pleased that you enjoyed our beautiful resort and our facilities. We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to the iconic landmark of Doha for another memorable holiday.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

I was very impressed by Sheraton from the moment of my arrival. Front desk manager recognized my Gold SPG status and met my request of a nice room facing the corniche. The room was spacious and nicely appointed. Beautiful decor and clean, oozing old world charm, with modern up to date facilities in the room and toilet. Staffs are always welcoming and ready to help. I had one much there too and was happy to say it was great as well. For the reasonable price I had paid, I felt that was true value for money. I will be happy to come back again to stay when I visit Doha next time.

Room Tip: Room facing the corniche is really nice
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear la_speranza,

Thank you for writing us such a lovely and detailed review.

We appreciate your compliments about the hotel and the service that you received by the team. I feel very proud to know that my team is doing a great job in delivering memorable experiences to our guests. Our people are our biggest asset and your feedback will motivate and inspire them to serve our guests even better.

Thank you for your assurance of coming back. We are all looking forward to welcoming you again the next time you visit Doha.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

My favourite place in doha to spend evening Im member of this bar for long time the place is huge and well decorated the service is very friendly all the staff are very good. One of the best night on Tuesday as a ladies night they have also different promotion to attract the guest but mostly people visit this pub Because of friendly staff and DJ music....

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear සුලා Sierry S,

I am delighted to hear that you've been a member at The Irish Harp for a long time now. It is very pleasing for me to know that you are consistently happy with our services and with every aspect of our famous pub.

I shall communicate your feedback to The Irish Harp team. It is inspiring for the team to hear such great comments about their hard work.

We will be more than happy to see you again soon, perhaps on one of our Ladies Nights.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I can say one of the best hotel in the heart of Doha,excellent service by the staff,nice interior and design.I like going to Irish Harp at the ground level,ladies night is one of the best,the band and the dj playing every night and the staff especially Tina was very accomodating,,keep it up!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Dear abuelfetoh M,

Thank you for your time writing such a lovely review. Your kind words mean a lot to us.

I am pleased to know that you are a regular at The Irish Harp, glad that you are consistently happy with the place and our services. I will certainly share your appreciation to the team. I am sure they will be inspired and motivated to strive even harder for excellence.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

the hotel is located in the heart of doha the structure is unique in pyramid shap the room which we stay was big specious the view from the room was great rhe resort is very big and has private beach with lot of water activities there are many restarueants but i like irish bar

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Summerjoy1990,

Thank you for sharing your compliments about your recent experience with us at Sheraton Grand Doha.

I am pleased to know that the location was perfect for you and you also loved the ambiance of the hotel. The location indeed is the best in West Bay with views of the Arabian Gulf. We are also glad that you liked our large rooms and slept well — our beds are specially designed keeping in mind the comfort of our guests.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again so you could experience more of our culinary offerings.