“Very Accommodating Staff ”

ChopStix Restaurant
Ranked #404 of 1,029 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Chinese Restaurant Inside Holiday Villa Hotel
Description: Chinese Restaurant Inside Holiday Villa Hotel
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

After our church every Sunday we usually have our dinner in different restaurant. So for this Easter Sunday we tried Chopstix and surprisingly it was a good one. I like the vege rice with egg and steam hamour. Sizzling prawn was also great well I’m a shrimp lover.

The atmosphere is little bit dark but the interior was refreshing. I love the concept of the bamboos and the coaches was good for family and dinner dates.

It’s expensive but reasonable.

Two thumbs up for Ms Lai Wai, Desire, Liam’s and the one from Myanmar and Jakart.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

We went here to have lunch and we shared a sushi platter - and it was served in a small boat, it looked amazing, I swear i've never had sushi served as beautifully as this.
The sushi tasted exactly like it should - well most of it, they put dates in some of it, I didn't like that very much, and there was i few pieces i didn't like at all (which none of us, could figure out what was). That issue could have been fixed if we were told what was in the sushi when it was served, but the waitress spoke very poorly english, so it was heard to understand her, and we gave up on asking her any questions.
But still the rest of the experience was great and 95% of the food was amazing!
And my boyfriend recommends the homemade red iced tea very much!!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I ordered Salmon Teriyaki set and Kani Salad, it was yummy and i really liked it. Good portions and not too pricey. Service was great, i asked for a table where I can charge my mobile and they helped me out. Very nice decoration and clean restaurant. Two thumbs up!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Being a Malaysian, I have been going to this restaurant for the last six years now. I have tried their Friday brunches, Saturday Malaysian Lunch and on many occasions, walked in and ordered off their menu.
A couple of things I have noticed...
The food quality is on a decline. The taste isn't near authentic as it used to be. I believe the Management should be proud of running the ONLY Malaysian owned hotel in Qatar and proactively promote authentic Malaysian cuisine.
Your service needs urgent attention. You need to look into your system of taking orders and time taken to serve the order. On average, it takes 15-20 mins to serve a bottle of water that had been ordered even when the restaurant isn't even at 50% capacity.
Very dissatisfied.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Came here for Friday brunch and what a great decision that was. They staff were all friendly and welcoming we were very well looked after. They had a great selection of sushi, dumplings and hot dishes and at the front you can order the dim sum fresh to your table in the steam baskets. You can also choose from the Japanese side of the restaurant sashimi, teppanyaki and tempura. The sashimi was beautifully fresh and so so tasty. They tempura light and crispy and they do not skimp on the portions at all, the teppanyaki beef was juicy and tasty and the garlic fried rice was just to die for. One of my favourite restaurants so far in Doha. Cannot wait to return.