Eforea Spa at Hilton Doha
Review Highlights
Relax massage

She’s perfect thank you TINI for your massage you safe my life today and also she’s so friendly... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
danaaB5854DH
via mobile
Superfood Pro-Radiance Facial 👍👍

I had Superfood Pro-Radiance facial today with therapist Ratirat and it was very good. Ratirat is... read more

Reviewed 11 June 2021

from US$96.00
from US$105.00
from US$102.00
More Info
All reviews deep tissue special thanks therapist gym rajesh facial kwan
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

Amazing as always. My wife and I constantly come back to Eforea and have never been disappointed.
So glad they’re back open after lockdown.
Today we were treated by Ratirat and Joana for a 90 minute hot stone massage and they were both amazing!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 10 May 2021 via mobile

Best housekeeping service as I feel very comfortable with cleanliness and enjoyed my entire stay.everyone is very supportive and helpful especially thanks to Mr. Dipendra and my Room Attendant Diane also Anita, Kamal from service.

Appreciated .

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

Thanks to Ivy for the warm welcome always.
She always takes time to update me about all the events going on and is also friendly.
A great relaxing place from the spa, pool and beach.
Looking forward to visit again.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

Thank you Hilton eforeaspa, Ms.Kwan and Ms.Tini for accommodating us and giving us a satisfying and very very relaxing experience. Highly recommended the 2 therapists for massage.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

I would like to say that i had one of the best massage ever , thx for Kwan she is really professional ,good and know well what she is doing , amazing place and amazing atmosphere , Thank you so much for such amazing experience for sure will come again soon

Date of experience: January 2021