US$224
US$114
Movenpick.com
Millennium Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$105
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$82
US$79
Concorde Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$96
Century Hotel(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$288
  • Pool
All reviewsmoon deckl'auberge restaurantmr zakariaseafood nightseafood buffetrooftop poolspecial thanksdry hotelrecommend this hotelreception areataking carestar servicesteam roomf bexcellent serviceno alcoholthank you very much
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at the Warwick Doha for Eid Break 2018 and we had a blast. I'd like to commend your manager Sandeep Singh for going above and beyond our expectations just to make sure that we enjoyed our stay. The spread at the restaurant during our breakfast is also nice. Kudos, Warwick!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Marco S, General Manager at Warwick Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for spending some of your precious time to share your review about your experience at our hotel. It gives us great satisfaction and also is a great pleasure to learn that you had a pleasant experience. We strive to maintain our hospitality service to always meet your expectation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I arrived early in the morning from Perth Aust & was not feeling the best after the 11.5hr flight. I knew I couldn’t check in until 2pm but the guy at the reception was very accomodating and allowed me to check in early with no additional cost. I was mighty thankful, needing rest. I was always offered a taxi and had no dramas. Breakfast was good ~ I wasn’t too sure about the selection but nonetheless it sufficed. Great regal style hotel, nice pool area & good service. I would stay again :)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My review is a result of a long-term stay; it's been almost 3 months.

Room - overall review
Deluxe room has a good capacity. My room has a shower which I prefer. The size of my my bed is a king-size; matrix is good; pillows are soft. The amenities (shampoo, shower, conditioner) within the room could have been better. The cleanliness of the room is overall good. Over a period of 3 months I had no major issue. The wardrobe is big enough to accommodate plenty of clothes.

Special thanks to Hamada.

Laundry Service
The laundry service is not always consistent as it should be expected from a 5-star property. It is too expensive compared to the rates you can enjoy outside the hotel from other stand-alone laundry shops. Once I had my clothes delivered to my room almost damp and I had to leave them outside the wardrobe before they dry. On a different occasion, a t-shirt was pressed a bit more than it should removing a colour from its stamp. I also had to ask to re-clean one my pair of jeans because a stain was not removed properly. Whenever you submit your laundry you need to remind them, if your items are expensive, to clean them as per the instructions written on each item.
My shirts are cleaned properly and I had no issue whatsoever.

Coffee machine within my room
Initially, the deluxe room is not supposed to accommodate a capsulue-coffee-machine. I had to ask at the reception to bring a coffee machine in my room. They did accommodate my request on the spot. The Lavazza-branded-capsules the hotel provides on a daily basis are excellent. Aside the coffee machine, the hotel provides a kettle in case you wish to make a cup of tea and/or instant coffee.

The F&B staff are extremely polite and professional. Special thanks go to Sandeep (F&B manager), Asthak, Habeeb and Mark. All of them do walk the extra mile. They are willing to assist each guest with professionalism and politeness.

Regarding breakfast, I would have expected few more healthy options. I already brought this matter to the team for their consideration and action. It is a buffet style. Green salads, such as iceberg, lettuce, baby spinach or rocket leaves are not always available. There is a good selection of fruits, mixed nuts and yogurt. Arabic spreads such as hummus, labna, labna with mints are also available. Good selection of pastries. Arabic pitta bread can be sometimes dry. Lunch and dinner buffets are very good.

During Ramadan 2018, breakfast was served in the Blue Room; buffet style. The selection was limited but again staff is willing to assist and provide the best they can do.

SPA & GYM
The spa has a steam room and sauna room. None of them is working properly. When I brought this subject to the attention of the spa-staff they seemed helpless. In their reply, they just said that they would bring this matter to management. I had to send a letter to the GM who, in his written reply, advised me that procurement is facing delays because the expected spare parts are not available in the market.

The GYM, although small in size, offers 3 decent treadmills supported by moulded on the wall tv screens, their quality is very good. There is also a rowing equipment as well as few more Technogym equipment along with a good selection of dumbells.

I once noticed that the water dispenser was empty. Staff should have taken care of such standard matters. Most of the times you can find green apples and red apples next to the water dispenser. There are always clean towels available. The changing room is fine. However, most of the times, the spa staff does not provide disposable slippers. They do not provide plastic slippers either.

The outdoor swimming pool is nice for relaxation; adds on to the overall provision of services.

Lobby
Please lobby area with polite staff. You can sit and enjoy your coffee. Polite staff who service coffee.

Reception
Overall effective.

GM - Always willing to assist and to ensure quality assurance.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back side are quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Vangelis,

Thank you for spending some of your precious time to share your review. We are thankful for the comments you have said about our hotel, team, service and hospitality. We strive to maintain our hospitality service to always meet your expectation.

We are glad to see that you left some feedback on what fell below your expectations. We deeply apologize for any inconveniences you have. We have taken note of your comments and have shared these with our management team to review and make necessary improvements. We hope that you would give us another chance to have you again at Warwick Doha.

Sincerely.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We had a company dinner and the food was very nice with lots of variety. I thoroughly enjoyed the arabic foods and particularly the meat soup was so so tasty. We had a fun time with my work colleagues. I have a sweet tooth and really liked the sweets.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Marco S, General Manager at Warwick Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Hotel was really clean, I would recommended it definitely, service was excellent the only negative part is that it is a bit far out but that’s not a problem because taxis are always available.

Hotel is more antique style not a modern style, but other than that was good and would definitely come back, pool area is also very nice and relaxing!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family