US$294
US$114
Movenpick.com
US$123
InterContinental
Millennium Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$79
US$82
Warwick Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$77
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$96
Concorde Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$78
US$288
  • Pool
Century Hotel(Doha)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
All reviewsthe pearlel faroal sufratoro toroclarins spacafe muranospanish restaurantbeautiful hotelluxury hotelpool beachspecial thankskids clubexcellent servicetaking caresea viewsushisawa
Reviewed 13 September 2015

I stayed two nights during the week. The Pearl offers wide variety of fine dinning, and I had the chance to enjoy the spacious gym. Unfortunately, it is not available 24 hours. The beach is amazing, however, my schedule did not allow me to enjoy it as much as I wished. Looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
KempinskiDoha, General Manager at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2015

Dear Susoo5,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valued feedback and for coming and enjoying a pleasant two night stay with us.

We are very proud of the variety of outlets that we have opened in the course of the year.

We look forward to your return and do hope that this time you will have a little more 'down time'.

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

Kepinski is located in a fantastic area in the pearl of Doha. The view is amazing and the hotel luxury. We had brunch last Friday where the food was perfect and the service fantastic. We look forward to visiting again.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank George Z
KempinskiDoha, General Manager at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2015

Dear George Z,

Thank you for joining us for a wonderful brunch.

We pride ourselves in having a wide selection of cuisines to satisfy all foodies, and I am thrilled that you found your visit with us outstanding.

We look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

Me and my wife stayed at Kempinski for a relaxing weekend. We live close and decided to try this new hotel. At check in, there was no room availability which brought us down a little. However, we met Mr. Andre, who completly turned this experience into a great stay. He not only understood and took my concern very seriously, but he put himself in our shoes and found a solution right away. He gave us a stunning room, which he personally showed us. On the way, he talked about all the hotel features including art pieces and history of kempinski and we were impressed by his true commitment and professionalism which can't be found often in other hotels. The room size is impressive and I believe all rooms have balconies. This hotel has numerous restaurants, for every taste. Unfortunately, the spa was booked and we did not have a chance to try, but we will definitely be back. I must say that this new hotel has what it takes to be the best in Qatar, as all staff is welcoming and they are prompt to build concise relationships with guests. I to thank Kempinski for really showing what hospitality is all about. Special thanks to Mr. Andre.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank mohammed-h-qtr

Dear mohammed-h-qtr,

Thank you for coming and trying our magnificent hotel for the first and most certainly not the last time.

We are very honoured to have kind and caring staff that ensure our guests are satisfied. We are very fortunate to have such a wide variety of art and culture within our hotel and I am thrilled you and your wife were able to learn a little about all of it on the way to your room.

It will be my pleasure to relay your gratitude to Andre, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed in a grand deluxe room with a sea view, we really enjoyed the pool facilities. I had a romantic set up surprise from my husband and it was memorable. Staff was welcoming and friendly. We will come back on our next trip to Doha. Thank you.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear TripleM89,

I am delighted that we were able to surprise you, and leave you with a lasting memory on this special occasion.

It is always our pleasure to set up these special moments for our guests.

We look forward to your return,and hopefully soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

I spent a weekend with my family. There is a kids club and kids different kids activities, my baby boy enjoyed a lot, he was treated as little prince. However the swimming pool area was overcrowded. I really enjoyed the breakfast there were vegetarian options for which I was very happy. Next time we will book during the week.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Dear svet75,

Thank you for choosing Marsa Malaz, Kempinski as your weekend getaway.

I am thrilled that you were able to have a relaxed time with the peace of mind that your kids were safe and having fun!

We pride ourselves in satisfying as many taste bud as possible, and I am overjoyed that we were able to satisfy yours.
We look forward to your return in the near future.