“Nice breakfast”
Review of Tashas

Tashas
Ranked #388 of 2,239 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Enjoyed a good breakfast here whilst recently staying with family. Interesting menu choices, with good options for vegetarians. Service was efficient and friendly. Definitely plan to return for a meal on a future visit to Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Visited Tasha's a few days ago with my wife. We had half a Summer salad to start (probably the best salad I've had in Abu Dhabi to date).
My wife had the chicken vol au vent's which were very generous tasty.
I had the lettuce cup burgers which were good but I am going back to try to the seafood risotto and lobster mac n cheese.

Staff were very friendly, hospitable and knowledgeable about the menu.
The speed of the service was unbelievably quick. Very impressive. Good, hot food on the table within 10 minutes of ordering.

I'm not vegetarian but was impressed by the vegetarian range of food on offer..
There's a whole tapas menu for vegetarians.

Tasha's is also situated in a nice location in Al Bateen near the Marina over looking the water.
Reasonably priced and we'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I loved the Billionaire's Egg, which is truffle scrambled eggs! The flat white coffee was great! I also had the Quinoa Breakfast Tart, which needed less peanut butter and maybe some honey, but was a very different healthy option.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I have been many times to Tasha’s, it’s always excellent. The service is good, the staff is always so friendly and engaging. The food is always delicious! It’s clean, has a great atmosphere, especially since it’s in front of the marina. On a nice day, it’s perfect to sit outside. I love this place!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

This is my third time at Tashas and I tried three different breakfast and drinks and all were good. My companions also enjoyed their meals. The service is Ok but the prices are a little high. What surprised me was that I had been charged a tip! But on the bright side, I was the one to decide the amount.