“would be better if reception's staffs behaved more friendly”

Royal Regency Hotel Apartments
Reviewed 27 March 2012

My stay in Royal Regency Hotel Apartments, was good and bad experience. It was good because eventually after 10 days I finally got a good news that was the main purpose of my trip to UAE, and that was bad experience because the reception staffs behaved like, if I wanted to not pay them.
For example, they cut my internet connection in 7th day, and locked out the key for my room while I told them one day in advance that I would like to extend my stay in hotel. And when I went to the reception desk, they told me that you need to pay for your extension, and when I said that, I would pay by the tomorrow morning, they reluctantly accepted. I was wondering, why? As guest to your hotel I had already paid and you had my credit card number in the case that I would escape from hotel, and even you locked me out of my room while all my things were inside the room, so what was wrong with you reception's staffs :D ??!!!!

Anyway, the room was acceptably clean and the hotel is almost in middle of the city. It takes about 45 minutes walk from hotel to Marina Mall and almost 30 minutes to AbuDhabi Mall in tourist center section of city.

Room Tip: Be careful when you are taking shower, the hot water getting cold after about 15 minutes, step by st...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Kocholo

Reviewed 22 February 2012

This Hotel Apartments is located in the city center, where you can find everything near you
I stayed with my family one night,1 Bedroom Apartments, it contain of Bedroom,Bathroom,
hall with kitchen.fully loaded.
Every thing was fine,
Receiption very helpful,specially Mr.Cahrlie
Try to stay in this hotel,and you will get more than what you paid
Thanks to Booking.com
Faisal

Room Tip: 16th Floor
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank yemeniabudhabi_UAE
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Spent a week there while at a conference. Good location for downtown the rooms were clean and of a excellent size. I would recommend

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 25 January 2012

We stayed as a family in a 1 BR suite which had a living room sofa come bed for the kids and a small kitchen. Adequate and served our purpose. Thought it was a tad expensive compared to choices we have in Dubai. But location wise - cannot beat it. Hamden Street is the shopping paradise for everything. Good restaurants too - lots of Indian ones. Felt like HOME.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2011

My friends stayed here and I came and spent one night with them. The apartment was clean, beautifully finished and was a nice size. The bathroom was nice, hot water, new finishing, and toiletries were provided.The price was great and definitely worth it.
We didn't try to cook in the lovely kitchenette, but when we called the front desk for extra this and that at different times of the day, they were polite and quick to comply.

I enjoyed my stay, though I'm not sure how I'd feel if I stayed there for a longer period of time.

The breakfast buffet was disappointing though. Thanks R.R!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends