US$164
Al Rawda Arjaan by Rotana(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$49
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$136
Jumeirah.com
US$87
US$205
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$250/night.

Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$229
US$150
Hotels.com
US$133
  • Pool
US$150
  • Pool
Armed Forces Officers Club & Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$65
2,327 results
All reviewsyas islandferrari worldbusiness loungejonathan felixa business class roombelgian cafepark innclose to the airportroom servicepool barother hotelsfree shuttlesea viewrace trackvery nice hotelpool sidebuffet breakfast
Reviewed 18 September 2016

I have a couple of bad experiences with Radisson this season. Firstly, we wanted to go and stay during August, but unfortunately, each time we called, we were informed all reservation agents are busy, please call back later!! After multiple time, we requested them to please have someone call us back, but no one did, and we let go as the kids vacation was over.

Then during the Eid holidays and we headed for the Radisson Blu, Yas Island after managing to get confirmed reservations.
Check in was painfully slow, with us reaching the counter after almost 40 minutes, although we were just third in the queue!! It was 1.50 pm and we were allotted a room, but requested to wait as the room was being cleaned.
The crowd just came pouring in and the queue got longer and our wait time just did not end. At 3.30 pm I approached one of the floor manager, who informed us there was some issue with the room and he would check the status himself. He along with another staff were personally supervising the "issue" and finally at 4.15 pm we were given the key to the room. The Manager apologized for the long wait and as a goodwill gesture invited us for a dinner at the hotel in the evening, which we politely refused.
The best part was I requested for a meeting with Mr Bayley, but each time I was given some excuse and told the msg would be passed on to him. Four different staff, and same excuses!!!

Otherwise all was well, we enjoyed the stay and the water park and Ferrari world.Back home after a very exiting but tiring short break.

My special thanks to Adel, Hisny and Bablu for their excellent customer service attitude.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Guido_Bayley, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Dear mas00786,

Thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor

Whilst it was a pleasure to have you as our guests at Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island , we are sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your recent stay and would like to apologize if we have came short of meeting your expectations on this particular occasion.

As guest feedback is of extreme importance to us, which immensely helps us in evaluating our service and standards delivery, I have personally shared your comments with the concerned manager for the necessary corrective actions to be taken.

We really do hope that this experience on this particular visit will not hinder you from visiting us again and that we will have the opportunity to be of service in the near future.

Positives...
Room: the furniture was very contemporary and the amenities in general were extremely thoughtful, that was impressive. The english programming on TV was better than other hotels too.

Food: lamb...lots of it, must be a Middle Eastern thing...enjoyed it. The Room Service food had quantity and quality, oh and don't get me started on the burgers; pretty good.

Layout: the gym was very useful. Also, there's an activity around the hotel for every day, and the best part is the hotel has a free shuttle to take you to the beach and the mall.

Staff: The level of humility and dedication to detail from the laundry attendants to the waiters by the pool to the chefs left me breathless. I had an early morning flight and they even arranged a surprise to-go breakfast for me.

Negatives...
Layout: not enough open meeting spaces inside, lots of open space outside to mix and mingle, but mostly useless due to hot weather.

Room: the blanket was too thick even with the mortuary-level AC and me being lanky. Flow of water from the sink in the bathroom was quite obvious due to some capsule by the toilet.

Food: you have to eat the food where its ordered, i.e you can't have a burger from the non-pool restaurant delivered to the pool side.

Conclusion: ...i felt shamelessly pampered, might come with diapers and a pacifier next time.

Room Tip: I had an envious view of the Yas Marina Formula One circuit from the first floor.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Dear BusinessTravllr,

I have read with pleasure your positive comments about your excellent stay at Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island. Furthermore, thank you very much for recognizing the exceptional service and warm hospitality provided to you by our committed staffs. You’re flattering comments about the hotel will surely go a long way in motivating us to keep providing exemplary service and facilities to our valued guests.
Thank you for giving us an excellent rating and see you again on your next stay as the entire team is looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

First and foremost i should say it was totally disappointing stay in Radisson Blu. Maybe the hotel and the group is good. But I should tell you one fact, you are not at all eligible in managing the hotel in a heavy occupancy day. The staff were utterly out of control. Myself and my family with our friends visited the hotel on Saturday, 10th Sept 2016. We booked three rooms. Came to reception counter for check in formalities, but has to wait for more than 30 mins in the queue. Well I can understand that its a rush day, so this is expected as everywhere. The first SORRY came from the front office, saying Sorry to keep you waiting. After check in, I went to the pool by 6:45 pm, where the pool assistants were unable to provide towels. When I checked with them, their reply was :SORRY Sir, there is no towel. If you want to complaint, please do. See I am there to swim, not for complaining about anything. Then I approached the pool assistant Mr. Dayan, where he said SORRY. I said I can wait for one hour, and once I am done with the pool, you can bring the towel. He then showed me Mr Sausan, another pool assistant where he can help me with towel. But after waiting for one and half hour, no one was able to provide me with towel. At the same time we can see many used towels lying on the shack which was not taken back for drying. After understanding that there is no point in waiting further I went to the reception by 7:50 PM and approached the front office executive Mr. Faisal to explain the situation. Since I was not provided with the towel, water was dripping from my body. Mr. Faisal heard all my stories about not getting the towel and he said he can understand the situation, but he is sorry. So he also extended me another SORRY. It was one of my worst situation ever faced in a hotel. If I would knew that there is shortage in towels, then I would have taken a towel from my room. After all the mess, once I came back to my room, I had ordered for some food to be served in my room. After repeated reminders to the room service, they provided the food after ONE hour. The restaurant manager from Belgium café brought us the food and I spoke to him about the situation and showed the time on the bill when I provided the order. he understood that the food was ordered one hour before, where he extended another SORRY. I said to the restaurant manager, please don't say SORRY. Its my 5th SORRY I am hearing today after my check in to the hotel. Now i have some more hours to spend in the hotel before I check out, but not sure how many more sorries has to be heard. It is very easy to damage the name of a reputed hotel by mismanaging the situations. All the staffs, managers in charge of the hotel knew that from Sept 8th till Sept 17th will be high occupancy time and should be prepared for the heavy occupancy situations. So you have to admit that it was a fault from the hotel manager in charge that you never given priority for the guest who were going to come on EID holidays. The staff had taken the situation in a very ignorant manner. In result what you provide the guest was a Bad Time in Radisson Blu on their EID holidays. If i come to the hotel in a off season time, you will provide me a good service. But you had drastically failed to coop up with the rush hour situation on the EID holidays. That was the time a hotel should show their efficiency. Now I know after reading my comments, the manager will say another SORRY. Please don't.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
1  Thank Rottweiler69
Guido_Bayley, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Dear Rottweiler69,

Whilst it was a pleasure to have you as our guests at Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island, we regret to hear that your stay was not up to your expectations on this particular occasion.
We have noted your comments with regards to the service you have experienced and please be assured that this is not our usual standard of service delivery within the hotel.
Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and this has been shared with the team to ensure that the necessary actions are taken to address the shortfall.

We hope that your experience on this particular occasion will not deter you from visiting us again and that we will have an opportunity to be of service in the near future

Reviewed 17 September 2016

I was booking in Radisson blu hotel in sept. it was a great stay for many reasons, food , the staff , room service ,....etc, I want to thank Mr. . Gift for his kindness i will recommend this hotel when I come back.......thanks to all the staff in this hotel

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Guido_Bayley, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2016

Dear 219ayman,

Pleasure hearing you had a fantastic stay in our hotel and I will make sure to pass your comment to Gift.

Thank you for giving us an excellent rating and we look forward to welcoming you back again as our guests in the near future.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

I really loved the hotel , the rooms were very clean and the room service was really good and fast !! I really loved the hotel and their breakfast is amazing and the pool might be kinda small but it was clean and nice.

Stayed: September 2016

Dear kareema2001,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.

Happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and glad you had the time to share it with us.

Look forward to welcoming you at Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island