All reviews bus station wahda mall big mall valet parking walking distance budget hotel rooms are small convenient location business trip excellent location comfortable stay enjoyed my stay rooftop pool room service nice room front office late check
Reviewed 13 January 2017

We stayed here for 1 night on our way to Europe in December. Upon arrival, female receptionist was very helpful in allowing us entry to a room as we arrived very early. However, despite booking via Wotif.com,and stating we were two adults and a teenager, we had to pay additional rate for a bed for our daughter. It is a large amount and we were so tired we did not argue. We went to our room and 20 minutes later a disgusting excuse for a bed arrived. it was basically a plank of wood with and thin layer of foam and a sheet. A blanket on the floor would have been better. The room was quite cold, everytime we left the airconditioning was reset to freezing even though we kept turning it down. Breakfast was nice with a great selection of cooked food, cereal and fruits. There is a gym and a pool on the roof which we used but it was quite windy making it a bit too cool and we didn't last long. Hotel is very close to a major shopping mall which was handy as there is nothing else to do nearby. We caught taxis to the main mosque and the palace. It was about a 30 minute drive to and from the airport, but we found the drivers in Abu Dhabi drove like maniacs.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
William M, General Manager at Centro Al Manhal Abu Dhabi by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2017

Dear Tripadvisor Member,
Firstly, thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a detailed review of our accommodations, facilities and restaurants.

I am extremely sorry to learn regarding the discomfort and inconvenience.

I have also noted your comments especially the areas where you felt needs attention. We will look into these points and action accordingly.

Nonetheless, I would like to thank you for your constructive feedback. It is truly appreciated as it will enable us to overcome our shortfalls and help us to serve our valued guest better.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Centro Al Manhal in the near future.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

Highly recommended. Excellent location. Very safe Very clean quiet, excellent free internet. I strongly recommend staying in his hotel for its value. Very low cost per night at high quality. I enjoyed staying in this hotel. Very close to bus station which will take you to Dubai.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
We are delighted to read your wonderful comments and my sincere thanks to you for taking the time and also for your thoughtfulness. It is indeed encouraging and motivating for me and my team.
We all look forward to welcoming you back to Centro Al Manhal for another memorable experience and assure you of our best attention at all times.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

The bed was quite small to begin with and the service was quite ok. The best thing about centro al manhal was their breakfast. They conveniently tell you no staff is available for certain work for eg wen struggled to take our luggage inside the hotel as no was there to help a smooth entrance. The valet parking service is really convenient.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

I am extremely sorry to learn regarding the discomfort and inconvenience.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Centro Al Manhal in the near future.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

I would definitely visit the hotel again. The hotel is in a good central place where one could easily go to other areas. Generally the place is very clean and in a very safe area. Public transport is easily accessible for the hotel.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
William M, General Manager at Centro Al Manhal Abu Dhabi by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your personal Centro Al Manhal experience.

We are pleased to know that you had enjoyed your stay with us and were surprised with our facilities and services. Your positive comment and feedback is always helpful for us to identify areas for improvement and will definitely be shared to our colleagues.

Once again, thank you very much for taking the time for giving us your valuable feedback and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Centro Al Manhal.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

I have been at centro al manahal for over night specially pankaj is great it has become my home from home.Great staff and you can use its sister hotel the al rawda which is just one block away.Good location.Clean rooms and staff are really friendly.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
William M, General Manager at Centro Al Manhal Abu Dhabi by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017