Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$54
Hotels.comUS$54
Expedia.comUS$54
PricelineUS$54
eDreamsUS$54
StayForLongUS$74
1,262 results
All reviews silk route hubbly bubbly special thanks recommend this hotel restaurant staff room service enjoyed my stay grand mosque short stay excellent hotel house keeping mr anish zaman inns concierge ihg
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had been here on a birthday.

The food was tasty as usual plus the service from Ms Marites makes the ambience more special.

Great offers and A must visit place for authentic Sushi in the region.

Great work keep going

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed in holiday inn hotel for more than 2 weeks for quarantine and it was one of my best experience. I thank Mr. Aneesh who helped me in scanning very important documents during my stay in hotel. I also thank all the reception staff,house keeping staff and room service.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2021

We checked in at the holiday inn abu dhabi and were immediately convinced by the service at the beginning we relly felt like arriving at a 5 star hotel. The baggage was taken care of directly and politely and check in was very pleasant we had booked a room rate with breakfast,its definitely worth it because the selection is large and everything fresh. Also the pool area is well taken care. In general everyone was super polite forthcoming and helpful.

I would like to mention anish who was always concerned to provide the best possible service,his service orientation was outstanding and his friendly attitude contagious.

Jennica at the reception was super nice friendly and happy .

We even extended our stay here and well certainly be back locatin is no problem at all taxis are fairly cheap so uou still get to enjoy any location you want for small transportation expenses.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Fantastic service as always from the team - Mary, Bimala, Prince and Laksmi. Superb views over the city in a relaxed atmosphere. Staff are always around to help without you feeling crowded. Can enjoy chatting with friends as the background music is not too loud so you dont need to shout. Will go back again, and again, and again......

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Nina DARCY, Other at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear jerrymQ1978UT,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi,
I am thrilled to hear you have enjoyed your overall stay with us,
It is a pleasure to hear the Smile Team has succeeded in making yet another memorable experience,
We hope you will choose to stay with us for your next visit to Abu Dhabi,
We look forward to welcoming you again,

Ahmad Abdulghafer
Director Of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

fast check-in and beautiful room, nice ambiance! We love the hotel it’s fantastic !! staff are very accommodating specially roseann in the lobby sorry I can’t remember the other names but they are the best!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nina DARCY, Other at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Dear hiyds,

I am thrilled to hear everything was up to your expectations, that the rooms were comfortable and aesthetic,
It is a pleasure to hear our Smile Team has succeeded in making, yet another, memorable stay,
A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in,
We hope you will choose to stay with us for your next visit to Abu Dhabi,