“ Very good but pricey”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Great tasting food and desserts (but pricey). Great ambiance with a beautiful view. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We were lucky enough to staying nearby when the Meat Co were holding a wine evening. We booked in the morning when we were walking by and secured a fabulous outdoor table. The set menu and wine made for really good value. It was also very special to meet the wine grower from Spain who talked us through his wines and those across his region. The wine pouring were generous and matched the food well. What made the evening was the fun and smiling approach by the staff who interacted well together to ensure we had the best service and a fun dining experience. They certainly worked hard and our waiter Ed just made our evening. If we are ever nearby again, we would certainly make a return visit. Thank you for a lovely evening.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I like this restaurant. I live nearby and come here often. But lately, it's become unbearable and I've walked out twice. It's FREEZING COLD. Abu Dhabi is a hot city. But at this writing, it's November. The weather is much more mild. But the Meat Co. keeps its air conditioning set at 18C with full-speed fans. The summer is over, folks!

I was recently in the dining room. When I complained that it was too cold, the waiter smiled and shrugged and agree, "Oh! I know! It's cold in here!" and walked away and did nothing. I later noticed that EVERY OTHER TABLE in the dining room complained about the cold temperatures. Finally, I paid my bill and left. But on my way out, I told a manager that EVERY SINGLE PAYING CUSTOMER was complaining about how cold it is. He did nothing.

On another occasion, I sat near the door to the patio, and convinced a waiter to prop the door open to let in warm air. It was nice, but what a waste! Letting in warm air while cranking the AC at full-tilt.

TURN DOWN THE AC!!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We got a table outside and enjoyed a very good steak in a beautiful setting.
Very expensive resturant but we were very pleased with both the food and the service level. Well Worth the visit if Your not on a budget travel.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We recently visited the meat company whilst staying at the Shangri-La. The service from our waiter Marco was excellent and knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble for him.
Definitely worth a visit.