“STILLS BAR ON YAS ISLAND”
Review of Stills

Stills
Ranked #130 of 2,214 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Serving delicious Western cuisine, a wide variety of beverages, Stills has something for everyone's taste. OFFERS: Saturday & Sunday - Men's Night - AED209 (manly main course, dessert, 3 drinks for the man and 3 drinks for the lady) | Thursday - Ladies Night (8-12pm), 4 complimentary drinks | Friday - Funch brunch & After Party - from AED188. Kindly note that for entry to our Thursday ladies night, only original passport, Emirates ID or UAE driving license for local residents and only original passport for visitors from outside the country will be accepted.
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This is a great party venue with a large inside and huge outside terrace area with loads of space. Party the night away in this trendy place. Be sure yo check their promotions fir ladies night, happy hour and live music.

Pascal E, General Manager at Stills, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Happyyesorno,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to know you had an enjoyable experience at Stills. I hope that you will visit us again.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

This is my favourite bar on Yas Island. Stills on ladies night is great fun.
The housekeeper in the ladies toilets is very sweet & very hardworking.

Dear Kerryt6,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to know that Stills is your favourite bar on Yas Island and that you had great fun during our ladies night. I hope that you will visit us again.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Stills is a very nice pub (with both indoor and outdoor seating) connected to the Crowne Plaza Yas Island in Abu Dhabi. I was a guest at this Crowne Plaza for a couple weeks and ended up eating at Stills several times. Always good food. My favorite: beef brisket.
Avisiting guest will be most impressed (and quite lucky) should the Hostess Sabu greets you. She's marvelous. Friendly, professional and makes great suggestions for dinner.

Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to know that you were pleased with the food and service at Stills. Your comments will be shared with the team. I hope that you will visit us again.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

This is our favourite place in Abu Dhabi ! Moved here 7 months ago from Dubai and thanks to the great staff here we have enjoyed every minute. They are like our family love to welcome us every time we walk through the door. Service is brilliant and some great food on the menu ! Well done for staying professional when some of the customers prove to be very difficult always remain calm and tend to everyone's needs ❤️

Pascal E, General Manager at Stills, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear jillhullengland,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Stills. I am glad to hear you consider Stills as your favourite place in Abu Dhabi. I definitely appreciate your warm compliments to our staff. Your comments will indeed be shared with the team. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I know that smoking is traditionally permitted in UAE, so I can't really complain...but it is a little stifling! Drinks and experience typical of resort in the region, so I consider it 'mid-range' experience - neither extra ordinary or poor. Staff variable. Drinks cold!

Pascal E, General Manager at Stills, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear familytravelleroften,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I appreciate your comments. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to improve the guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Again, thank you for choosing Stills.