US$172
US$147
Hotels.com
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$136
Jumeirah.com
US$198
US$142
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$197
US$157
Hotels.com
Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$44
Al Rawda Arjaan by Rotana(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$150
  • Pool
US$133
  • Pool
Armed Forces Officers Club & Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$50
US$92
2,578 results
All reviewsbeach housesaadiyat islandpark grillplunge poolsea viewkids clubst regislong weekendbeautiful hotelrooftop barprivate beachbreakfast and dinnerpool staffhalf boardlate checkfive star hotelyas mall
Reviewed 15 July 2015

Having stayed in several different hotels in Abu Dhabi I can surely say that the Park Hyatt is top ranked in the city. First of all, the location is absolutely superb, right in front of Abu Dhabi most exclusive beach, Saadiyat. Objectively, if you are looking for a beach holiday in Abu Dhabi look no further, Park Hyatt is certainly the place to be. The St. Regis also offers a fantastic location but the Park Hyatt feels way more modern and exclusive. Most rooms have spectacular oceanfront views and extraordinary facilities. Trust me, the Abu Dhabi Park Hyatt is not your ordinary Park Hyatt in America, it's absolutely the most exclusive Park Hyatt you will find around the globe. Having stayed also at the Hyatt Capital Gate, I have to say that the Park Hyatt is way superior in all means. The experiences at the restaurants were also fantastic, the Beach House has an amazing atmosphere and incredible food. All in all, an excellent hotel all around, beautiful surroundings and facilities, superb location and amazing service from the staff. The Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel & Villas is highly recommended.

Room Tip: Make sure you book an oceanfront room! The views are spectacular
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sverige13
Park_Hyatt, General Manager at Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2015

Greetings from the sunny shores of Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Resorts!

It is such a pleasure to hear such good feedback about our hotel, it motivates us to provide the authentic hospitality we believe in. Thank you for recommending us, we truly appreciate it.

Reviewed 15 July 2015

There is so much to like about this hotel, which is why is was so disappointing to have such an inconsistent series of stays in February 2015. During my stays I found the best beaches in the UAE with an exceptionally luxurious pool area. I also enjoyed the best beach-front suite in which I have ever stayed. However, I found the basic rooms to be below the standard of Park Hyatts elsewhere in the world and the service wildly inconsistent. It is almost as though the hotel deserves both a 5 star and a 3 star review so I settled on a four star rating. If you can afford the suites or beach front villas I would recommend the hotel without hesitation but I can't recommend the basic rooms based on what I experienced.

I am a Hyatt Diamond member and have had a number of wonderful stays at Park Hyatts around the world. Indeed, before coming to the Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi I had a fantastic stay at the Park Hyatt Dubai. Yet, I experienced several problems uncharacteristic of other Park Hyatts including the property in Dubai. Details follow:

Location-The Hotel is located on Saadiyat Island roughly 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi Airport and 15-20 minutes from the Central Business District in Abu Dhabi. The hotel is location directly across from a golf course, other than some luxury villas and the campus of NYU Abu Dhabi there is little else in the area so if you do not want to venture into the City you will be reliant on hotel food and services at eye-watering prices (they're a revenue generator for the hotel).

The hotel occupies a stretch of beach which is perhaps the most pristine and unspoiled in the UAE and compares favorably to many other beaches around the world. It has a pool area to match the beauty of its surroundings and this is by far the biggest selling point and most luxurious feature of the hotel. If all you care about is a beautiful beach front hotel stop reading and book this hotel.

Rooms (Hard Product)-I found the decor of the lobby dark and outdated and I felt it did not maximize the truly lovely surroundings of the hotel. It uses a lot of modern architecture and dark colors, I would have preferred a more light and airy approach like the Park Hyatt Dubai but obviously this is a matter of taste.

My basic room was small, dark, and not particularly comfortably appointed as I found the lounging couch uncomfortable other than this small couch and a work desk there was nothing in the room to speak of and no real diver between the bedroom and bathroom area. While inspecting the minibar I found a stick dirty patch on the marble countertop, which left an unknown black residue on my hands.

After asking to change rooms because of this I was upgraded to an executive suite with a partial beach view. It was spectacular: light, airy with a wonderful view of the beach, large comfortable surrounds and one of the most luxurious bathroom setups I have ever experienced. It also featured its own private sundeck. The water pressure in the bathroom was phenomenal with an elongated rainfall shower and full size Bergamote 22 toiletries. It was one of the finest suites I have ever stayed in and the finest beach front suite in years of traveling.

I enjoyed this stay so much I decided to return several days later, thinking that the minor cleanliness issue should not influence my view of the property. I returned again to a basic room, which was even smaller than my previous room and with a horrendous smell of stale air coming from the toilet area. Housekeeping came and did eventually get ride of the smell but to have two separate issues of cleanliness in basic rooms was worrisome to me. I found the small uncomfortable facilities and tight spaces in this room. The water pressure was a fraction of what it was in the suites. Overall, this room fell below the standards I have experienced in other hotels in Abu Dhabi including the Hyatt Capital Gate.

Service-As I have said before service was inconsistent, all staff members were friendly and welcoming and clearly trying hard to help me. Several personal requests took hours to complete and I had to speak to multiple staff members at the concierge and front desk to accomplish things. I had three meals in the main restaurant (the grille) and on the third meal I twice had to go seek out staff just to order drinks. My salmon came out raw and had to be returned (which took over 8 minutes just to find a waiter), I was given a different dessert than what I ordered and again had to go searching for a waiter to return it. I was offered no compensation other than the charge for my dessert was removed from the bill. I was also offered a glass of Cava but I was on medication and couldn't drink.

The hotel has exceptional suites but if you are planning to use basic rooms there are far better options in Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank twainandwhitman
Park_Hyatt, General Manager at Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2015

Dear Valued Reviewer,

Greetings from the sunny shores of Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas!

Thank you for sharing with us your experience at our hotel, we truly appreciate it, and will help us serve you better. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused with regard to your room and service, it was not our intention. I do assure you that the rates offered at the hotel are as per the competition and are thoughtfully considered. I have discusses your review with my teams to ensure the highest standards of service is maintained at all times.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

I would like to thank to all the staff in the hotel. From the moment you arrive you feel the most welcome person. Everyone is very helpful, always smiling and trying to do the best. Hotel rooms are very cosy, fully furnished, highest standard of equipment. Amazing bathroom, absolutely agree with 5*. Everyone will be enjoying nice view from hudge balcony on the sofa. Also need to highlight that cleaners come twice per day to clean the room, refiling of fruits is done on daily basis. I haven t found any single mistake on this hotel. 9 km long beach, very quiet and always kept clean, you can take water at all the time free of charge, enjoy clean water at sea and privacy as well. Swimming pool is separated for adults and kids, which is also very pleasant. With private sun beds, excellent temperature of the water. I would like to reccomend this hotel for couples of every single age group. I am very happy that i could experience my vacation in Hyatt and happy to return back again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Greetings from the sunny shores of Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Resorts!

It is such a pleasure to hear such good feedback about our hotel, it motivates us to provide the authentic hospitality we believe in and especially the "Park Hyatt" experience. It is our constant endeavor to create memorable experiences for all who stay with us. Thank you for the recommendation we truly appreciate it.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

Five star treatment close to home. If you're looking for a getaway from the hustle and bustle think about the Park Hyatt. We wanted privacy with a great view, great service and all the trimmings and the Park Hyatt lived up to those expectations and some!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Reviewed 12 July 2015

We went back to the Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi after 2 years and it was a perfect break away from the city. The service was fantastic and the room was lovely. I would recommend this hotel for any visitors wanting a peaceful break not too far away from the city.

Room Tip: Higher floors (goes up to 6 floors) overlooking the pristine beaches are recommended
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Dear Valued Reviewer,

Greetings from the pristine shores of Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas!

We truly appreciate you recommending our hotel. We have shared your motivating review with our teams. We are happy to know you enjoyed staying with us, thank you for taking the time out to share your feedback. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.