“Good for pub grub. Location is convenient for those living in KCA”
Review of Hickory's

Hickory's
Ranked #254 of 2,214 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

We went here at the last minute for a quick bite on the patio. Friday is quite busy so we did not get a chance to sit outside. The food was promptly served and as expected for a pub at a golf club. The staff were pleasant and friendly. I had the fish and chips which were ok. Likely would not order again. The peas were not great but fish and chips fresh. The kids enjoyed their kids meals of pasta and pasta.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We spent NYE at Hickory's with family and friends. Setting was great and wish we had tickets to the Coldplay concert because most of the diners were going and getting primed. Food was great, service was better and drinks were free flowing. Definitely recommend for a nice meal and or dining before a concert.

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Stunning spot probably one of the best views in Abu Dhabi. Good service and friendly staff. Food is good not great. Definitely worth going too.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

We opted for a late lunch at this venue as the views are really amazing when you sit outside. I ordered the red snapper and my husband ordered the schnitzel. I must add that I regularly eat red snapper at a hotel in town, and it is one of my favourite fish dishes. The fish was overdone, so much so that the edges were burnt to a crisp and the fish was rubbery and tasteless. I sent it back and had to select another meal when I was informed by the server that the chef said that is the way they serve the snapper. There was nothing else I really wanted, my husband had finished his meal by this time. I ordered a meal I didn't really feel like having and then had to wait ages for it. The replacement meal was actually quite nice, too heavy on the meat and too light on the veggies. The sunset made up for a disappointing culinary experience.

1  Thank petraAbuDhabi_Uae
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Such a lovely setting for breakfast. Outside terrace looking onto the golf course and mangrove lagoon. Service from Mercy was excellent and friendly. Even had a visit from the resident Duck, who was looking to share our breakfast.
Some different menu options rather than just traditional and included gluten free too.
Some families there too and even some of the Mums enjoying themselves on the bouncy castle