US$172
US$164
Al Rawda Arjaan by Rotana(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$46
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$51/night.

US$250
US$149
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$162
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$150
  • Pool
Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$39
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$44/night.

Armed Forces Officers Club & Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$43
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

US$79
US$58
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

2,720 results
All reviewsyacht clubbelgian cafeselections restaurantfish marketpiano loungebyblos sur mermarina mallall inclusive packageprivate beachbeach barthird floorclub roomcity viewconcierge deskduty managerhealth clubetihad towers
Reviewed 19 February 2018

The hotel is located in a great area of town near the Etihad towers and Palace. I specifically picked it because I could cash in on an IHG reward stay, and it was very convenient to the hop on / hop off bus route that I knew we'd want to do while visiting. Cabs were plentiful waiting near the entrance and were quickly hailed by the bellmen.

The hotel property was very nice with great views of the sunset from the outdoor Belgian pub. The absolute strength of this hotel are its options of restaurants. I think we counted about 5 or 6 different types of options which is pretty unheard of for a hotel in a city. All you can eat sushi night at Cho Gao really isn't advertised within the hotel, but was a great deal and was very good (we had great service from Phyu). As previously mentioned we enjoyed beers and pub food multiple nights at the belgian pub/cafe area that they setup outside. It was a great atmosphere. Room service and the lobby restaurant had good food, but wait times on the delivery of food were pretty long.

Our room was nice, but was fairly small and is showing its age. There was a little built in sofa where we could throw clothes, bags, etc but there wasn't a lot of room to maneuver around. Same with the bathroom. Everything was fine, but was showing its age and didn't have a WOW factor like some of the other properties have.

Overall a great property in terms of location and food options. Rooms are certainly nice, but aren't an over the top beautiful or fantastic like I've experienced at some of the other InterContinentals.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tom A
InterContinentalAD, General Manager at InterContinental Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for choosing to stay with us at InterContinental Abu Dhabi.

I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed the dining options at the hotel. In fact a number of our restaurants are award wining restaurants.

I am sorry you had to wait for your food for a long time. I have address the matter with our Food & Beverage Manager and will make sure this does not reoccur in the future.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards
Ivor Prestwood

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We went to this hotel on a recommendation from a colleague and I now owe that person a night out! From the start to the finish everything about this holiday was superb. The early check in, the friendly staff and finally the experience while you are there.

I was slightly apprehensive regarding the perceived 2nd class citizen status for holiday makers on the all inclusive package, but neither me nor my family came across this while we were there.

Our son who is 18mths old had the time of his life (and a few too many sweet treats).

We will be visiting again sometime in the future.

Worry free holidaying.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Liam D
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Stayed for 6 nights with some members of my family in December 2017. I was immediately recognised as a member of the Intercontinental Ambassador programme, and the hotel staff took this very seriously. As a result, my room was upgraded to a suite that had multiple rooms and plenty of space.

The facilities at this hotel are excellent. From multiple restaurants and a Belgian Craft Beer Bar to a huge beach club and activities area. There are two swimming pools available, one at the hotel itself, and another at the beach club which is much better suited for families with small children.

If you book a Club Intercontinental room as I did, you are granted access to the Executive Lounge. This has got to be one of the most formal and professional Executive lounge I have been at a hotel. Children under 13 years are not welcome in there, and as a result, the atmosphere is very relaxing and quiet. The staff (Mona and Natalia) in the lounge are excellent, courteous, and will carry out any request you make of them. You can also check in / out at the Executive lounge if you have access to it as part of your rate.

In terms of eating, there are multiple food options. Firstly, breakfast is served in the restaurant on level two. The food availability in here was as I would expect from a high-class hotel; multiple options depending on where you are from. I found that breakfast in this restaurant got busier after around 8am.
There is also breakfast available in the Executive lounge if you are allowed access to it.

Some of the other reviews are accurate when stating that this is one of the older hotels in Abu Dhabi. Don’t let this put you off - the rooms are very clean, of a decent size, and are very well presented.

In terms of activities, there are many to choose from. The hotel is also relatively close to the Grand Mosque which is a stunning building, and other chargeable activities include trips out into the desert in a 4x4, visits to a falconry hospital etc. The Conceriege can provide full details of all these activities.

Both pools have a pool bar; these are pricey, though, but fun at the same time. Bear in mind that the beach club area can get very busy on Fridays and Saturdays as these days are the ‘weekend’ in Abu Dhabi.

Hotel is approximately a 35 to 40 minute taxi ride from Abu Dhabi airport, or 90 minutes to Dubai.

I would definitely recommend this hotel, and I am planning to return for another stay in 2018.

Room Tip: I found a higher floor better generally.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank JamesH334
Reviewed 15 February 2018

The Lifeguard Sanda is a very friendly and helpful guard. He help us in many Situation.
We know him since four Years, and he was always friendly to us.
We want to visit also the next to spend our Holidays in the Hotel intercontinental.

Room Tip: Higher is better and a view to the town
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 February 2018

I did with my family (2 boys 3 and 5) a week break from cold and busy Germany.
The hotel is superb and more like a resort with own garden area and own marina which invites for short walks all days.
A huge number of different restaurants also inside the premises which invite not to go outside at all.
Room and also overall the hotel was very clean and well maintained.
We been mainly at the pool side at the beach with our kids, and we had a great time as the pools are clean, warm water und with very friendly staff. Special the life guards (best example Sanda) did a very god job, had all under control and very friendly towards the kids. My kids loved them and liked to talk to them.
Overall we had a very good experience and if we come back to Abu Dhabi we come once again to the intercontinantal.

Room Tip: sea side room give a great look, best in the higher floors
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family