1,446 results
All reviews latest recipe captains arms private beach english pub club room tennis courts bit dated restaurants and bars beach bar an upgrade sea view main restaurant spa pappagallo renovation ismail mall
Reviewed 12 April 2017

My company booked the Le Meridien during my business stay based in part on recommendations from others within our Executive members who've shared the experience. Professionalism, courtesy and quality are the benchmarks of my visit. All were friendly and eager to explain destinations and actually sorted through three cab-drivers before they had the confidence to designate one to me. The court yard restaurants were varied and all equally friendly. Loved the cats visiting!!!! Room was cleaned thoroughly each day by a very courteous staff. Bed Super Comfortable! I shall stay again and recommend to my colleagues they do the same!!!

Room Tip: Remember when checking out to take the receipt of what you've removed from the in-room refrigerator.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Yves T, General Manager at Le Meridien Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you had a memorable stay while our team took good care of you throughout your time with us. I was also pleased that you were able to take advantage of our leisure facilities, such as The Village which hosts a number of restaurants, bars and lounges in a unique garden-like surrounding in Abu Dhabi.

It would be my pleasure to assist you and your colleagues with your future bookings, please contact me through email at lemeridien.abudhabi@lemeridien.com when planning your return.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Very enjoyable stay - good waterfront and plenty of social options - staff extremely good.
Nearby mall and good access to downtown.
Concierge and reception so helpful with everything.15 mins from Yas Waterworld so very handy.Would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed all that our hotel has to offer, from our prime city-center location to our wide range of restaurants and private health club facilities. Staying with us ensures a great way to spend a leisurely day at an oasis in the heart of the city.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Stayed at Le Meridien in mid March. From the moment I entered the reception area of the hotel, I knew I had made a great choice. Check in was quick and the receptionists was friendly and professional. My room number 568 overlooked the village. It was spacious, clean and everything provided for my 10 night stay. Thanks to Sandish for the service he provided on a daily basis to my room. I eat in the latest recipe and the Italian restaurant all of the time. The Italian was a beautiful place, pleasant staff, good service and excellent food. The latest recipe dining area was excellent. Breakfast, Lunch and evening meal were buffet style and the staff were helpful and friendly. What I must mention this may be an old hotel but it is a beautiful property. Many painting and pictures hanging on walls and corridors. You can have a painting done by Des Soencer Art ( who has his work displayed in the foyer) and shipped to your home all over the work. I went to the beach most days. There is food and drinks at the beach restaurant - all of which was tasty and well presented. Towels are provided on entry to the beach. Ample sun loungers around the pool and beach."The village at the back of the hotel provides music and entertainment some evenings. Also large screen to watch the football. All the staff were very good and helpful and very professional I would recommend this hotel to anybody looking for a lovely holiday with access to a private beach.
Thanks to EVERYBODY at Le Meridien for making my stay so perfect. I will be back soon.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the Village are very good.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Yves T, General Manager at Le Meridien Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review about us on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you had a great experience throughout your stay with us. The hotel is one of the first in the city and we strive to offer our guests a memorable stay whilst preserving its’ heritage.

I was also happy that you were able to enjoy our restaurants. ‘The Village’ offers various dining experiences at one destination, such as our sports bar NRG is home to the largest outdoor screen in Abu Dhabi, Wakataua our beach lounge overlooks the tranquil waters towards Al Maryah Island and Pappagallo, our Italian restaurant has a warmly themed interior and beautiful outdoor terrace.

Thank you for recognizing our associates for their comfortable level of service, your kind words have been shared with Sandesh and the entire team.

Des Spencer is a fantastic artist who on occasion displays his work in our lobby, I am pleased you enjoyed his work, rest assured I have shared your feedback with him.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back. It would be my pleasure to assist you with your future booking, please contact me through email at lemeridien.abudhabi@lemeridien.com when planning your return.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

We visited as a group of 6 people for brunch with the pool access. We were seated outside the restaurant even we asked for inside sitting. Table had only few cutleries without any napkins and water glasses. After we started our meal we asked someone to provide the service since no one care about outdoor sitting. Food was below average and sushi taste awful. Will not recommend for anyone.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Dear SumithB,

Thank you for sharing your review. I am sorry to read that we did not meet your expectation and we have shared your comments with the team. I hope that you will give us another chance to show that we can provide a better service for you. once again, thank you for taking your time to give us the feedback.

Best regards,
Kristofer Bremstrom
Director of Food & Beverage

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Bad experience with the room, noise, and room service.
But good experience in restaurants and facilities.
From front desk only Sara supports me and tried tohelp to cover the bad experience. Also The noise is too much from the garden we couldn't sleep well.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Yves T, Director of Rooms at Le Meridien Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us on TripAdvisor.

I was disappointed to read that you did not enjoy your stay with us as much as we would have liked you to. I really appreciate that you brought a few concerns to our attention as it allows us to continuously improve our services.

At the same time, I am happy that Sara took good care of you and was able to make your experience more pleasant.

Your valued feedback and kind words will be shared with the entire team.

I do hope you entrust us again with your comfort to prove that your experience was an isolated one.

I remain at your disposal to assist with any arrangements you may need should you stay with us again.