Al Rawda Arjaan by Rotana(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$46
US$236
US$125
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$172
US$139
US$222
US$159
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$161
US$138
US$150
  • Pool
US$165
US$121
  • Pool
Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$42
Priceline
Armed Forces Officers Club & Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$47
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

US$92
US$90
1,406 results
All reviewslatest recipecaptains armsenglish pubprivate beachclub roomtennis courtsbit datedrestaurants and barsthai restaurantbeach baran upgradesea viewmain restaurantspapappagalloismailmall
Reviewed 10 September 2017

All staff were extremely polite friendly and helpful. I travelled alone and felt totally safe. Hotel facilities were excellent. I was given a late checkout free of charge until 3pm but was allowed to use all hotel facilities until I left at 7pm which meant I could spend the afternoon around the pool and shower before getting on my plane home. The hotel is a short walk to a hop on hop off big bus stop with shopping centres close by making it a good location.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Staff were friendly, polite and provided great service. Whilst I love the classic feel, the rooms need some small touches : 2-pin and USB sockets are needed, the desk chair needs reupholstering and the glass table top needs cleaning on BOTH sides.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Lets start with the good things about this hotel, smooth check in with a much appreciated up grade. Staff are the best from reception to pool Staff, nothing was toomuch trouble with a special mention for Rafi in the 5th floor club room truly an exceptional and valued member of the team. Food was good but lacked choice in evening meal. More information required in rooms regarding free use of facilities and what is included in all inclusive package. I spoke to several guests who never realised the club room facilities available. We have stayed at the hotel quite a few times over the past 10 years and unfortunately snacks in the club room between 6-8pm have been reduced quite dramatically, quite a few nights we were the only people using this. All said, I think the rooms are desperate for an upgrade which I believe are in the pipeline for next month but would certainly not put us off returning as soon as possible
A very well organised team, thank you very much
Karen & John tait room 570

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank karentait19
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

It was the worst stay i really felt sorry for my self, I had my anniversary so i chose Le meridien as to be honest the facilities there is pretty good (mixed facilities) , but it wasn't a good choice unfortunately, i've been calling thousand time before just to make sure all it's good as it's a surprise for my partner, i spoke with everyone in reception when i came first no one there to help with the luggage (usless personal standing there) ,the receptionist was so cold and slow after went to the room and it was a surprise for me another guest amenities and name i was very shocked i was what i should do they really ruined everything, after speaking with the manager nothing happened he didn't care ofcourse he will not, cause it was my mistake from beginning to trust them. Anyways after all this the big issues started showing ! water coming from AC, keys not working, stupid lazy staff ........ anyways i really don't recommend that place to anyone as there is day use for facilities.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Soraya N
Yves T, Rooms Manager at Le Meridien Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us on TripAdvisor. It is disappointing to read of the shortcomings faced during your stay with us as this is certainly not representative of the welcoming and comfortable environment or personalized service we normally provide. I apologize for the inconvenience you faced with the AC and keys not working, I assure you we have a 24/7 engineering team available and your comments have been shared with the team to follow up.

The Village with its array of cuisines and dining options is often enjoyed by our guests or our pools and private beach overlooking Al Maryah Island which I am glad added to your stay. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to make up for the experience and further enjoy our facilities such as Eden Health Club & Spa. Please do not hesitate to contact us at lemeridien.abudhabi@lemeridien.com so we can personally care for the arrangements.

Warm regards,
Fadi Assaf
Rooms Manager

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I came here for a escape for a couple of days to chill. The hotel got a quite average beach , and pool. Food for breakfast is fine. The hotel is quite old but the price is so cheap. Room are fine but nothing special.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Yves T, Rooms Manager at Le Meridien Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear Magdy,

Thank you for taking time to review Le Meridien Abu Dhabi.

I am disappointed that our hotel did not meet your expectations but am delighted to read your overall experience with us was enjoyed. The hotel is one of the oldest in Abu Dhabi; whilst we aim to maintain the heritage of the hotel, our team continually try to provide our guests with a memorable stay. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon to further explore our facilities such as Eden Spa with its Hammam pools, sauna, aqua medic pool and array of massage treatments which is often highlighted by our guests.

Please reach out to us through email at lemeridien.abudhabi@lemeridien.com to assist with your booking arrangements.

Warm regards,