“Quite contemporary feel with good cuisine”
Review of Nahaam

Ranked #18 of 2,197 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: International
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This casual yet chic poolside restaurant offers indoor and al fresco seating options where guests can enjoy a variety of relaxed favourites including steaks, pizzas, light bites, juices and smoothies. Relax on the terrace and enjoy a delicious meal while taking in views of the gulf. Visit Nahaam with family and friends and discover a truly fresh casual-dining experience.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We had lunch here when dining at the hotel, and found the food quality to be excellent and the service very good. The variety of dishes varied from freshly made paella to Wagyu burgers at 160AED pp, plus the Tom Yum soup was very authentic. Overall, a nice venue with good prices and service. Would recommend

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Two days in row... same order... first day good enough to warrant a second visit to be disappointed by the food, the service and the venue.

Let’s start with the venue.. those small flies find their way to your drinks, food and nose!! (Photo attached)

The Thai seafood salad (AED 80) yesterday the quantity was good enough for two, today I receive it after 25-30 mins from order (after following up) and its approximately 20% less in quantity and the dressing was all over the plate (soup like).

The waiter was apologetic throughout but no offer to remedy the situation, and did not listen ! As I found my jacket brought to me immediately after I paid the bill.

I used to be shocked about the service standards but it seems this is Jumeriah’s new service standards!

2nd and last time!

Reviewed 26 January 2018

I am a regular visitor to the wonderful Friday brunch at the poolside Nahaam restaurant at the Etihad Towers and have previously posted very positive reviews on Trip Advisor.

However, following my visit this past Friday January 5 I feel I need to point out a couple of problems. Firstly, the volume of the band The Groove Masters, who, whilst very talented were far too LOUD! The pool dining area is very small and it is just not necessary for the band, particularly the trumpet, to be amplified in this tiny area which was obviously causing ourselves and other diners some annoyance in not being able to hold a normal conversation.

When our waiter came to the table to take our drinks order it was necessary for him to shout at the top of his voice to make himself heard above the band. Likewise it was impossible for me to hold a normal conversation with my partner on the other side of our table without shouting. I could see that other diners were having the same problem which resulted in virtually no appreciative applause for the band at the end of each number. Quite the contrary, when the band announced they were taking a break, everyone was relieved that they could resume a normal conversation. The volume of the recorded background music was just fine.

As someone working in the music and entertainment industry myself I am acutely aware that the level of the volume should never be left in the hands of the band, as they will always want it to be as loud as possible to promote their abilities. However, bands must realise that the “audience” is NOT there to listen to them. The “audience” are in fact “diners” who are in the restaurant to eat and chat to friends. The music should be a pleasant ambiance in the background designed to enhance the dining experience, and not a “look at me show” as it would be in a performance environment. I think you are annoying customers and losing business because of this. It certainly annoyed me and all the diners near me.

The second problem we experienced on Friday was an abnormal number of flies in the poolside dining area. I am not sure anything can be done about this but I have never noticed this before. In fact two of our cocktails had to be removed and replaced as dead flies were floating in the drinks.

I trust the above will be regarded as constructive criticism for an otherwise spectacular dining experience. I am posting this review on Trip Advisor because I have already brought this to the attention of Jumeirah Hotel Restaurants who have failed to respond.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Probably the best Brunch I have been in the UAE. Very welcoming team of chefs from the highest Chef to the lower commis. We were greeted by the Hostess and a team of chef's who happened to be at the entrance...I guess his name was Nidel. We were a group of friends gathering for a Christmas Brunch. One of the most generous buffets I have ever seen...which has a great spread of Sushi & Sashimi and other action stations as well as the inviting BBQ. Foie Gras chef Francis I guess his name was...one of the busiest but the most charming chef around awho was very helpful. The ambience, music and everything else was attention to detail. A special tribute to the Pastry Team for an unforgettable..mouthwatering selection. Definitely won't we our last visit. Rajesh and the rest of the servers were amazing. On the downside...the Restaurant Management should pay a visit to the more often.

2  Thank mncsn
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Great food, large variety particularly good for sea food (though no scallops was personally disappointing). Light, airy and a relaxed feel.
Will definitely go again if given the chance and recommend this brunch highly.
The restaurant dress policy is, however, casual. I'm not sure this helps the ambience as a few people were wearing nothing more than swimwear