Lowest prices for your stay
US$95
Official HotelUS$95
eDreamsUS$95
Prestigia.comUS$134
2,335 results
All reviews boutique suite concierge team recommended hotel beautiful hotel dry hotel special thanks rooftop pool star hotel room service front office hotel in abu dhabi hotel facilities business trip an upgrade valet parking enjoyed my stay buffet breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel facility is good but food need to improve in Indian dishes. Hotel location is very good center of city and staff also very good and helpful. Covid 19 precautionary measures has been taken perfectly. Thank you.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
George Demitry, General Manager at Royal Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear khedkarashu,

We appreciate you for taking the time to share a personal review further to your stay with us.

We are certified by Abu Dhabi Tourism with "Go Safe Certification" with regards to health and safety protocols and we do our best to serve our guests. It was good of you to point it out on TripAdvisor.

Our team was really pleased to know that our staff made your stay pleasant and that you found our facilities amazing.

We look forward to being your host again at our hotel in the nearest future.
For future bookings and commission free packages, please feel free to contact us at reservations@royalrosehotel.com.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here thru my company for a week. I love everything about this hotel. The majestic lobby chandelier will impressed you as you enter. The efficient service from staff is great. They gave me a lovely room with a nice view. The food was so good , a lot of options for Indians like me . Thank you The front office staff and concierge who has been so friendly to me and helpful all the time whenever I need assistance. Thank you Kim, Retchel, Rex, Elizabeth and Rafique! I will definitely comeback soon!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear zhekhan1990 ,

Greetings from Royal Rose Hotel, Abu Dhabi!

It is a pleasure for us to know that you are impressed and that you appreciated the services of the hotel.

We would like to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time and effort to share a personal review regarding your overall experience while being our guest.

Compliments like yours will be conveyed to Kim,Elizabeth, Retchell & Rex as it keep us all very motivated in creating an amazing experience for our guests.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was a full of fun and amazing experience we had. We stayed in the hotel for 1 day to celebrate my Birthday with my sister and later on invited my friends to have a BBQ theme night buffet at the poolside. I would say it was awesome.Grilled seafoods was the highlight of our meal. The dessert section is a real WOW! The Chefs really did a great job ! Special thanks to Kim and Retchel for the amazing room and wonderful service you gave us.! You guys deserve a rating! We are definitely coming back and will recommend your hotel to our friends!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank kimani0988gmailcom
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here for almost 2 weeks thru company booking. This hotel made me feel like it's my second home. After a long tiring months of work, I'm able to relax and unwind. I'm impressed with the service as always. Loved the food,lots of options for my preferences. I would like to thank kim,Retchell and Rafique from concierge for the wonderful service and good character. I will definitely comeback and request my company to book me here again.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
George Demitry, General Manager at Royal Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear mrehman1982 ,

Greetings from Royal Rose Hotel, Abu Dhabi!

Please let us thank you for taking the time and effort to share your feedback about your experience.

Compliments like yours will be conveyed to Kim, Retchell & Rafique as it keep us all very motivated in creating an amazing experience for our guests.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

There’s a lot to say about this superb hotel. To start of, the staffs are very friendly and very accommodating. The hotel room was very spacious and most importantly sparkly clean! I can’t believe how luxurious the room looks like for a very affordable price. Not just the rooms but the whole surrounding areas are very well maintained. The amenities are excellent and if I could, I just want to stay here and relax and forget about the outside world which this hotel can undeniably make you feel. Sadly though, the trip must end and leave all this perfections behind! But, we will certainly go back and will always choose this hotel for our future visits!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Raine F,

Greetings from Royal Rose Hotel, Abu Dhabi!

We appreciate you for the time you spent to share a detailed review regarding your overall experience while being our guest.

We are happy that to know that you had a wonderful and pleasant time and that you appreciated all our services during your stay. Encouraging feedback such as yours will only motivate our team to be better by the day!