Mafraq Hotel Abu Dhabi
Centro Yas Island Abu Dhabi by Rotana(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$52
Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$77
Hotels.com
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$157
US$782
US$512
Agoda.com
All reviewsolive branchal sharqhunters barswimming poolrecommend this hotelclose to the airportgrand prixfitness centerduty managerhotel is situatedshort stayhotel is greatbusiness tripeasy accessmini baryas islandtennis
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

My first time in Abu Dhabi and sleeping at Mafraq hotel I had three nights here and it was perfect stay great ambiance,great staff from the drivers to the waiters and waitress I really enjoyed my stay here.I liked their hotel shuttle to Abu Dhabi city everyday and a well organized shuttle for us to Yas Marina for formula one race Saturday & Sunday. Its a perfect hotel for tourists visiting Abu Dhabi.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Mafraq-Hotel, General Manager at Mafraq Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I am delighted to hear you that your moments staying at Mafraq Hotel was wonderful and our staff have made it more memorable. It's a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this.

We hope that your next stay is just around the corner.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

This national day we had a great night out in this cool and cosy Hotel with our cousins its was very silent and had a blast in swimming Pool and children's enjoy the most. as it was not crowded in Pool we were enjoying swimming . Room was also very Fabulous with Balcony. though its far away from the Abu Dhabi city area its enjoyable place as its have all the facilities cool bar and restaurant and all kind of food available in the hotel itself.
even staff was also had good friendly nature and helpful. Decor of the hotel very traditional and very environment friendly.
overall very good experience at the hotel.
oh i forget to tell Break fast was awesome in the Morning
if i get a chance to visit again will definitely visit

Room Tip: Rooms at the ground floor are good and direct access to pool
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Mafraq-Hotel, General Manager at Mafraq Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review the Mafraq Hotel. I am very happy to hear that your stay was wonderful and our staff's personal touch have made it more special.

Glad that you like our hotel ambiance. Thank you for your recommendation.

See you soon.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

One of the worst check in experiences.
It took forever to check and the staff was rude and impatient.
I felt so unwelcome. No one at the reception apologized about the delay. No one bothered to smile or even make eye contact while talking to the guests.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write such a detailed review. All your comments are essential to educating our staff about service. Rest assure, your feedback has been given to all. Moreover, I personally supervised your complaints to the concerned team members and addressed that every detail will be in order on your next visit.

If you would like to discuss your comments further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

We do hope you’ll give us another chance.

Mazen Haddad

Reviewed 7 December 2017

AMAZING STAY :)
I recently stayed here with my family for 2 night 3Days We have to say this was one of the most amazing hotels we have stayed in. The staff were friendly and the rooms were spotless and well decorated.
I wanted to thank Mr. Punyaslok Pattnayak for introducing to this hotel and wanted to thank housekeeping staff Mr. Vishnu & F&B Mr.Jaise who over whelmed us with there hospitality towards us for going an extra mile to arrange the amenities and veg food by mr.Jaise
I personally wanted to thank Mr. Punyaslok Pattnayak who acted as catalysis for us to assure that, this is the best deal an Hotel we can get during our stay these holidays and making our stay comfortably and delighted

I would recommend this hotel to all my family & friends & would definitely stay here again.

AN HOTEL CAN MAKE THEIR IMAGE BY ONLY HIRING SUCH KIND OF STAFF.

Room Tip: Amazing Hotel
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Mafraq-Hotel, General Manager at Mafraq Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review your stay at the Mafraq Hotel. I am very happy to hear that our staff made you feel at home. We assure you that Mr. Punya will be informed of the impact he made on your stay.

We hope to welcome you back to the Hotel soon.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

I have just returned home after a 6-week stay at the Mafraq Hotel.

Firstly, the staff are excellent and provided me and my colleagues with the best service we could have hoped for. I would like to particularly thank Dinesh, Chandima, Royston, Faoud and Anowar. Each of these guys went above and beyond to make sure our stay was perfect.

Next, I would like to praise the facilities. The restaurant was extremely clean and the food was of an exceptional standard. It was a shame that the oriental restaurant was closed, it would be good to see this open soon.

The swimming pool, gym, bar and coffee shop were also excellent and staff were always on hand to assist.

Finally, the rooms were very nice with large comfortable beds and had everything you need.

If I could make one suggestion it would be that the common areas (corridors etc) are given an update. The carpets / walls in the corridors are getting tired and need some attention but this did not detract from the overall experience.

Room Tip: Request a pool view room to avoid a view of the car park.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments. We truly appreciate your kinds words about our staffs, Mr. Dinesh, Chandima, Royston, Fouad and Anowar. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for your recommendation and looking forward to welcoming you back to the Mafraq Hotel soon.