Vision Hotel Apartments
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$140
Jumeirah.com
Armed Forces Officers Club & Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$50
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$56/night.

US$207
US$155
StRegis.com
US$150
  • Pool
US$86
US$77
Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$48
Novotel
Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$70
US$54
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

US$774
US$572
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$668/night.

All reviewswashing machineabu dhabi mallstudio suitenice apartmentlong stayrooftop poolsmall kitchenettewalking distancevalet parkingrecommend this hotelvery clean hotelvalet servicefood and beverageconvenient locationnon smoking roomreception staffgym
Reviewed 24 March 2018

it was very bad experience as I am a hotelier.First thing is that lot of construction was going on everywhere and the sound was too loud.Since we are travelling four hours to reach this destination to relax.Front desk nobody ask about our experience and sleep.At least they should inform each and every guest that there is construction, Anyway huge thanks for all the team especially the management to spoil my 2 days off.The old Indian bell boy was very helpful you should be proud of him.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Moath H
Reviewed 12 March 2018

My mother and I stayed here for 2 nights. we got a studio suite on the 7th floor. The room was very clean, neat and huge and could fit one more extra bed. washing machine, stove, fridge, microwave, kettle, were available, just no rice cooker. nice bathroom separated bath tub and shower room. around 3am, we heard twice a shower dripping or a toilet flushing i guess from the bathroom above our bedroom, however we did not inform any of the hotel staff as it doesn't bother us that much. the highlight of our stay was the rooftop facilities, POOL, GYM and my favorite JACUZZI. lots of supermarkets nearby! well recommended!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank trxngvrra31
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I visited many times with my friends and family, they have a Great roof top swimming pool and not so busy in the afternoon , you can come with your family and friends and enjoy it,
Definitely coming back soon.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I checked in late 20:30... i had two reservations for one night... Raymond from reception was waiting to welcome us by the name which is so good in hospitality industry.... room are so good for the price... I believe i was staying in 705 and 706 .... our next stay only will be in your hotel

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2018

My family was here from India and we booked 15 rooms in the month of December. The staff was very friendly and very accommodating. My family is vegetarian and the breakfast served in the morning is continental and didn't have much of a choice, but the chef was very nice and made roasted spicy potatoes and stir fried vegetables every day so my family didn't have to eat only cereal or just bread with jam. My family was very happy with the size of the rooms and also the cleanliness.

Stayed: December 2017