“Arty Ambiance”
Review of The Art House Cafe

The Art House Cafe
Ranked #307 of 2,189 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 29 December 2017

After visiting the Etihad Modern Art Gallery, it was great to walk out to the Art Cafe for a light lunch. I ordered their beetroot and goat's cheese salad. It was served beautifully. Be aware, I think the peanuts were chilli peanuts as there was something quite spicy in the salad. I liked it. It's accompanied by 3 slices of toasted garlic toast (sliced from a baguette) served with a great yoghurt sauce and black olives. I love olives but these tasted like the generic ones from supermarkets. I asked for camomile tea which was served in a mug (not a cup, so I had more to drink, yay). The server had no problem accommodating my request for honey to be served with the tea. Total cost of lunch = AED61. They provide free wi-fi, but I had difficulties connecting. The serving staff were friendly. The ambiance is great as you are surrounded by an eclectic arrangement of art whether seated inside or outside.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I love it here. Very cool and cozy like most of coffee house in my country.
I think if they can include more selections of healthy food and have a separate section for smokers that would be 10/10

Reviewed 5 November 2017

This restaurant offers a "HOME-yy" feeling, it relaxes you and just simply chill out. I love it's splash of colors, art and recycling! Food was good too, not excellent but its worth it.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I love the interior decor of this place. Very intelligent and artistically creative decor. Good for lunch with refreshing beverages. Definately a place to explore. Next door is Etihad Modern Art Gallery and Antiquity Gallery. They do serve breakfast lunch dinner.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I simply love this place!
Finally something different... far away from fancy places. A little gem near Bateen mall.
The set up is really cool, with lot of recycled stuffs. Night market with local young artists, art gallery.... what else can we ask?
Ok... the food menu is not super fancy and does not offer a lot of choice but for a quick bite with a coffee it is more than enough.
I'll go again and again!