“Great atmosphere, pricy”

Sayad Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 2,269 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$30 - US$200
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: With our beautiful year round sunshine, and perfect location by the sea, it is no surprise that Emirates Palace excels in serving the best seafood in Abu Dhabi. Sayad Restaurant (Sayad is Arabic for 'fisherman') offers discerning seafood lovers a daily menu of light and delicious fare with a fresh, modern twist from our kitchens. Our talented and passionate chefs are excited when it is time to inspect the daily catch. They use their skills, creativity and international inspirations to craft fresh dishes each day for your delectation. As is befitting of the best seafood restaurant Abu Dhabi, the Sayad Restaurant creations are crafted to bring out the delicate and delectable flavours of each fish and crustacean. Cool, contemporary décor and a stylized interior design create a classical and chic atmosphere that makes Sayad the ideal dining venue. This is the perfect choice for stylish modern couples, best friends catching up over dinner, business movers and shakers, and of course lovers of fine dining.
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Good seafood in the luxurious surroundings of Emirates Palace. We sat outside and it was wonderful. Prices are sky high here, but service was excellent. Overall we were very pleased.

1  Thank hyslopc

Reviewed 16 February 2018

I went with my family for a vacation trip to Abu Dhabi and we stayed at the Emirates Palace. for our last night, since we were traveling really early, we decided to go to a place at the hotel so we booked Sayad.

I have to say we had an amazing time there, really good food and an excellent service from our waiter Ashish, who was really attentive, made really good suggestions to us, and made the overall experience even more remarkable.

I suggest this restaurant to everyone looking for a great seafood restaurant and a great place to be

1  Thank epolakie
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Hi . I had my anniversary meal .the service it was excellent.the staff help me for all my questions.i had very tasty fish and my wife the same ..thnx yoj so much for the great time we had ..see you again next year

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Wonderful meal. Exceptional attention from staff. Outstanding quality of all dishes. A must go for sea food lovers. In and all fresco dining possible. They will definitely see me again.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 23 January 2018

The best fish restaurant of the Emirates Palace. The employees are great. We enjoyed every evening. You have to visit this restaurant! The king crab roll was awesome!!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant