“Great view,great place”

Vasco's
Ranked #61 of 2,359 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Named after the famous explorer Vasco Da Gama, Vasco's menu is inspired by Vasco Da Gama's exploration route. A modern restaurant serving tastes from around the world, Vasco's is one of Abu Dhabi's most famous and award winning restaurants. Guests can choose to dine inside or outside on the deck, enjoying spectacular views of the Arabian Gulf.
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I went to vascos with a group of friends,we had a nice table where we can see the view of marina mall.Had a great food ...eventhough its busy jenlyn and narayan took the best care of us..keep up the good work and we will be back for sure!!!

HiltonAbuDhabi, Manager at Vasco's, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Leizel C,

Thank you for taking the time out to write us your review!

We are delighted to read that your dining experience at Vascos was a memorable and that you enjoyed the Fantastic Dishes and great service that offered by vascos team.

Thank you for your lovely compliments to Jenelyn and Narayan. Our team is our biggest strength and your comments only encourage us to perform better.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Thanks a lot to the restaraunt team special CHERRY and JENY.Just visited vascos for my birthday lunch with ma wife but it was an awsom experience for me .i love the taste of food and Special thanks to Ms.Cherry , for the comp cake, was a great surprise for me .

I would say the view to the sea s beautifull . I realy enjoyed the lunch .We would realy love to come again .

Dear Roshan G,

Thank you for taking the time out to write us your review!

Thank you for your lovely compliments to Jenelyn and Cherry. Our team is our biggest strength and your comments only encourage us to perform better.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I visited Vasco's restaurant for early lunch. The staff were very helpful and attentive, the table reservation was as I asked. Then came all the fresh seafood and Indian inspired dishes. Everything food wise was better than expected, actually really great. My colleague and I really enjoyed the outside dinning under the shady palm trees. Thanks to Harri, Ajith, Cherry and Narayan. Nothing was too much trouble, regularly checked we had enough food and drinks. Topped off with a perfect chocolate desert that easily matches my favourite from my other favourite restaurant.

1  Thank Bradley S

Dear Bradley S,

Thank you for taking the time out to write us your review!

Thank you for your lovely compliments to the Team. Our team is our biggest strength and your comments only encourage us to perform better.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Grilled food, but not Portuguese as they say (I'm Portuguese) and India flavours, to evoque the great Portuguese sailor: Vasco da Gama, that discover the sea pass to India.

HiltonAbuDhabi, Owner at Vasco's, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear Mailfetu,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit to Vascos. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the venue and its ambience.

I am however regret to hear that your visit was not to your satisfaction and it is through such feedback we are able to understand where we have the room to improve.

Please do let me know when you are planning a return visit to Vascos as I would welcome the opportunity to look after your reservation personally.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I had a lunch at Vasco's: food was excellent and staff was great. Nice location outdoor next to the beach. Indoor seats available also.
Recommended!

HiltonAbuDhabi, Manager at Vasco's, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear BestTraveller81,

Thank you very much for visiting Vascos and for taking a time to write a review following your visit.

I am delighted to read that you had an amazing experience at Vascos and I shall certainly share this wonderful feedback with my Team.

Many thanks again and we continue look forward to welcome you at Vascos for your future visits.

Best regards,