US$57
Baymont by Wyndham Wichita East(Wichita)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$86
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$204
US$185
All reviewsfront desksmall ponddog treatsihg memberthe property managercinnamon rollspet friendly hotelnice hotelquiet arearoom was cleanthe breakfast areahot breakfastwould stay here againstaff was very friendlyking bedresident dogconvenient location
Reviewed 10 January 2009

My family and extended family have stayed at this hotel twice; once in Sept and again in December. Both times the hotel was clean, helpful and very comfortable.

The staff is very helpful, and the complimentary breakfast is better than most hotels.

I will always come back to this location when visiting Kansas. I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2008

We just returned from this hotel due to the wedding of my niece.
I have never been more impressed with the staff and service at this facility. As far as being clean hands down the winner . They do a very through job of cleaning once a week on top of the daily cleaning. I was witness to the the weekly cleaning while walking by a room, the mattress was up in the air they were sweeping the carpet and cleaning everything.
The staff is outstanding very friendly and helpful. I did not get to try out the pool but looked good.
I will stay at this hotel anytime I go back to Kansas.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2008

Thanks to all the reviews of hotels on the east side of town in Wichita, we selected to be in the adjacent city.

It was clean and modern and we would certainly recommend it.

Thank you Trip Advisor for the tip.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 February 2008

Stayed at alot of chain hotels in Wichita, Ks and most of them where terrible so I thought I'd try this Holiday Inn Express based on reviews. I wasn't disappointed it was new, clean, and close to places to eat. There's an Applebee's within two block of the hotel. The front desk was very helpful in suggesting places to eat and checkin was fast with no problems. Everything was great. The only problem is it's a little hard to find but the lady at the toll booth when we got off I35 gave me excellent directions.
Didn't expect that kind of help but really appreciated it. Would definitely stay there again

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2007

This may be Wichita's best kept secret. When we unexpectedly had to evacuate our home in a Wichita suburb due to a nearby fire, I found that the nicer Wichita hotels I am familiar with (Homewood Suites, Residence Inn, Marriott) are routinely sold out for mid week stays due to regular business customers. I contacted this facility by telephone, after noticing it online, and was accomodated with professionalism and courtesy. This non-smoking hotel is spotless and in perfect condition since it just opened in January. It is located is on the edge of a small suburb of Wichita that itself has an aire of newness after re-building much of the town after a devastating tornado some years ago. It has a reputation for being an upscale, safe communtiy with excellent schools and crime rate. This hotel is near the main street where many restaurants and other businesses are located. It is within an easy drive to east Wichita also. The grounds are well kept, quiet, and spacious with ample lighted parking in a low traffic area. Two receptionists were on duty, so check in was expedient . While an inexperienced traveler may have required additional information, I appreciated the brevity in the check in process and proceeded to get my weary children settled in. The size of our beautifully decorated room was quite sufficient with wonderful bedding on the 2 queen beds. There was a desk and chair with a nearby floor lamp and a bureau with the TV positioned on top of it. For a family accustomed to 'suite' hotels, we could have used another chair which could be placed near the window. I would have preferred to be able to close the curtains over the entire window, rather than just the sheers, to allow for room darkening in the morning but privacy was not an issue. The breakfast/sitting area was beautifully appointed and provided all the comforts of home including the big screen TV above the fireplace, a sitting area, many tables with chairs, and complimentary newspapers on the coffeetable. French doors lead out onto a patio sitting area. The well groomed, young man working the breakfast area was attentive to cleanliness of the area and maintained an abundant supply of the various breakfast choices-toaster waffles, cereals, baked goods, fresh fruit, etc., even assisting with food allergy questions by providing ingredient statements from packages. The indoor swimming pool area is near the elevators and front desk; is secured by key card entry; appeared clean and safe with an adjacent rest room with diaper changing table. Plenty of towels are present along with the normal emergency rescue apparatus and phone.The depth ranges from 3 feet to 5 feet and there are steps and a hand rail to allow entry for those with limited disabilities. Having traveled fairly extensively in the U.S., I must say I truly appreciated the ability to communicate in English with all employees I had contact with. It was reassuring to see the staff of this hotel as they did their duties and this fact added to the feeling of security and welcome at this hotel. The staff was accomodating to my needs even though I did not know how long we would be unable to return to our own home. Our rate was $99 + tax for a Tuesday night.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family