“Amazing scones, brioche and macarons.”
Review of Lady Marion

Lady Marion
Ranked #7 of 16 Dessert in Punta del Este
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

The best place in Punta for scones, brioche and macarons. Fresh and perfectly made. The tea is their own blend. Surprisingly good.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Everything was amazing at Lady Marion! Alberto and Marion are really nice as well. All of their food is made from scratch and tastes amazing. We have had many items such as breads, empanadas, salads, macaroons and lemon pie. All taste outstanding! We even ordered a whole lemon pie to take home just because it's that good. You must give it them a try! It's our new local place and we go often.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Marion is a genius. Her macaroons are to die for. She is so careful and thoughtful, she keeps a separate oven & cookware for all of her gluten-free baked goods. i am not gluten intolerant, which is good because i think life without Marion's brioche just might not be worth living. She also does everything just as requested - all while her husband, Alberto entertains you (in the language of your choice- if you want to be regaled - he CAN leave you alone, if that's what you prefer). They also know pretty much everybody and can recommend, or help you to find someone to help you with whatever project you want to complete, or trip you want to take.
There is a nice english (smattering of other languages) library for trade or gift, which is a delight. But come for the food, and you'll come again. We love this place - best coffee, cappuccino/latte, in Punta / Maldonado. Really. Then walk across the street and enjoy the beach. Yup. Heaven.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

It's a cute little place ..with fresh baked goods ...not every day ..but , if they have it , it's good but not cheap .

1  Thank Silvie K
Reviewed 24 February 2016

I walked in after spending a few hours after the beach. I wanted a small, meal to not interfere with dinner, but fill my stomach. I was quickly informed that any food would take at least 5 minutes. I was in no real hurry, so that was not bothersome, but it was a strange response. I ordered empanadas, which are pretty much already made, just need to be reheated. It took well over 5 minutes. Again, I was in no real hurry, but the declaration of food taking time to cook when I ordered was not typical. It was served with a smile and on a piping hot plate. The food was good, and satisfied me. I then had to wait a while, 20 min after finishing, for the server to come back outside to clear my plate or even check on me and get a check. I realize that a check will not be presented unless asked for, but I also did not want to have to go inside to say, hey I have been done for 20 min, did you forget about me? That wait was a bit annoying, but it was a cute place, and it certainly was a leisurely place to eat, albeit I did get antsy with all of the waiting.

1  Thank 729ashleyr