“Great Italian food ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chapinero
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We had a midweek dinner here as a couple. Outstanding service. The food was quite good. I had the osso bucco, and my wife had the veal milanese. Both were good. Good atmosphere.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I've been to La Fabbrica three times. Each time I've been lucky... I wandered in solo, without a reservation, and each time they took pity on me and found a table. Probably a reservation would be wise. This is really good italian food. I don't know how else to say it. I would rather gnaw off my knee caps than eat italian at an american chain restaurant. If it's Olive Garden you want, don't come here. Highlights for me: carpaccio di polipo, carpaccio di lome, fettuccine all'amatriciana, capellini frutti di mare, and an excellent ossobuco. I'm not a postre guy so I cannot help you there, but I've admired other tables from afar.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I wanted to grab a bite near my hotel, so Parque 93's varied offerings was an obvious starting place. I wandered into Fabbrica and asked for a table for 1.

I was seated upstairs, and the waiter came by after a few minutes. I wish I remembered what I had for dinner...I was so exhausted that I was pretty much on autopilot! I do recall that I enjoyed everything, including the glass of wine that accompanied my meal.

As the place filled up, the waiter got busy and my table-for-one became less of a priority. Hence the removal of one star.

I'll definitely go back on my next trip to Bogota, likely with my colleagues (who were in Medellin the evening of my visit).

The setting is fantastic, with very appealing decor. Comfortable with an appropriate noise level, perfect for a business meal.

Recommended.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Came in at 10:20 pm and were seated and 10 min later were told that they only had pizzas.
Very unprofessional!!

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Went here twice. Greatest carpaccio ever! Good pasta and moderate served-tasty wine. Not very friendly waiters always with very serious expressions. Very good tasty food, probably will go there again!