Hilton Bogota
US$61
US$144
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$126
US$233
US$198
  • Breakfast included
US$77
US$72
  • Breakfast included
Charlies Place Hotel(Bogota)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$67
US$421
US$354
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$487/night.

US$368
US$309
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
US$390
FourSeasons.com
1,304 results
All reviewsthe executive loungegreat hotelthe financial districtwalk in closethigh floorzona gbusiness tripordered room servicefitness centerexcellent stayexcellent locationwalking distancebreakfast buffet issafe areataxi serviceenjoyed my stayconcierge
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Good standard hilton hotel.
Personnel is really nice and kind.
Lobby rather small and the cafeteria is a bit too dark.
Location is very good for the business and financial district and for coffee business.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
HiltonBogota, General Manager at Hilton Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Marioviaggiatore
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and opinion about our Hotel. It has been a pleasure for us to have you at home. We appreciate your comments regarding our estrategic location and your observation about the lobby. All comments of our guest are realy important and useful for us.
We look forward for your return.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We spent 3 nights at the Hilton downtown Bogota, and have been extremely happy of our choice.
Room 1101 was perfect, very clean, spacious, a great layout.
What we will remember the most is our human experience A+!
Doorman have always a great smile on and a nice word to greet you, open the doors at all time with elegance ! Thank you !
Housekeeping was just awesome, discreet and attentive to our own room needs and personal settings.
We had a room service, food was good, warm, fast and the young woman who delivers your orders was all smile ! Nothing missing on my tray, from condiments to my order!
We liked both restaurants,definitely fell in love with the coffee place, you feel the art of Columbian coffee!
Our favourite, was the bar area cosy, nice atmosphere. As I was sick they followed to the T my special diet needs and arranged variations to their menus, Constantina is a pearl! Barman was creative and made me great tea concoction' s for flu!
Reception helped us with special requests and was reactive, reliable, efficient and welcoming.
The hotel has a great location, secure surroundings. We definitely will come back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
HiltonBogota, General Manager at Hilton Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear LBSEGM

We are extremely happy to hear your comments and know that you have had a very good stay with us. We work to make an unforgettable experiences and we believe you got them you. We look forward for your return soon, it will be a pleasure to welcome you back to Hilton Bogotá: your home in the city.

Regards,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very consistent in how they treat their guests, clean the rooms, provide travel assistance etc. I always feel at home here. The rooms are immaculately clean, the restaurant is nice and spacious with quality food and beverages. I also love that the check in and out process is relatively quick.Every question that I ask Tatiana ,Maria and Ricardo Seems to get answered to my satisfaction.This is definitely one of the best overall of hundreds of hotels that I have visited in the WORLD!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
HiltonBogota, General Manager at Hilton Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Guest
It has been a real pleasure to have you with us, and offer you our warm hospitality. We glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay and we look forward for your return.

Cedric Nubul

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Centrally located - fantastic staff - great vibe - very quiet! This is a very nice Hilton and the staff is amazing. I needed a taxi to the airport at 4 AM and I was very nervous I would not get one. I went to the lobby at 3:40 and he was already there. Everyone spoke very god English, it is clean, quiet and exceeded my expectations.

Stayed: February 2018
HiltonBogota, General Manager at Hilton Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Jeffrey F
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, that we have exceeded your expectations and has been a top notch. Thank you for your ratings and for share your opinion and experience. We look forward for your return.

Cedric Nubul - Gerente General.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Echo previous review comments.. this is a fine hotel in a respectable part of the city but what I really want to draw attention to are it’s staff, whose interest in their guests and help / service were a credit to everyone. Perhaps a bit unfair to single anyone out since all were very kind to me but Jackson was a particularly friendly young man .

The Executive Lounge was really smart as were the rooms which one would expect in a hotel no more than 6 or so years old. The transport firm who have cars ready next the hotel was also very reliable and at fair prices.

Staying here felt completely safe, despite the City’s reputation and added to the enjoyment of my first experience of Colombia

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Shroomer
HiltonBogota, General Manager at Hilton Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Shroomer
It has been a pleasure to have you at home. Thank you for choosing us and for giving us the opportunity to receive you in Colombia for the first time. Customer service and hospitality are our passion and we are pleased to know that you have experienced them.
We will be very happy when we know that you be back to stay with us. Thank you for share your opinion and experience to letting more people know about out Hotel.