US$95
US$75
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$61
Jazz Apartments(Bogota)
US$93
Orbitz.com
US$69
  • Breakfast included
Abitare 56 Hotel(Bogota)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$47
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

Charlies Place Hotel(Bogota)(Great Value!)
US$45
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
1,107 results
All reviewszona rosagreat hotelrestaurants and shoppingconcierge stafft zonewalking distancefitness roomandino mallgreat bedthe general managergreat areathe location is perfectwell located hotelspent nightsfour seasonslots of restaurantsjunior suite
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Sofitel in Bogotà for four nights. What a great hotel. It was our honeymoon and they really made us feel special with champagne and chocolate strawberries!

First, the hotel is located in a nice area so you walk to some nice places at night. We had some nice meals within a five to ten minute walking distance of the hotel.

The rooms are very cute and comfortable. We have currently been traveling for two weeks and my favorite bed has been the Sofitel! The staff goes out of its way to make sure you have everything you could need while staying. The rooms are clean and have nice robes.

The hotel bar is great, also. The bartender, Jhon, was our favorite. We pretty much hung out with him for a couple hours every night and enjoyed it so much!

We also got a massage while there and it was hands down (no pun intended) one of the best massages I’ve ever had. Amazing. Even my husband, who doesn’t love massages, keeps raving about it and wants to get them all the time now!

Recommend staying here if you’re in Bogotá!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elizabeth K
SOFITELBOGOTA, Guest Relations Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Mrs Elizabeth,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

It is always a pleasure to know that our team was able capture a professional and luxurious visit with you.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to nation's capital!

Erick Gomez.
Guest Relations

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

My home in Bogota for I cannot tell you how many years now, and still they surprise me on the upside. A hole Buch of service-crazy staff going the extra mile you make you feel special. Top fro. My personal view is Juan (don’t ask me whether Manuel or Miguel...) at reception, who puts in that huge welcoming smile as soon as I enter the lobby. Nothing nicer in a week full of business meetings, hectic transfers, lost luggage’s and other smaller and larger fights with airline staff.

The room (this time superior 808, if I remember correctly) was perfect as my suitcase did not arrive - would have been too small to open a mid size Rimowa. Otherwise you have more than you need:
Fridge minibar with glasses, bottle openers, snacks and menu, hot water maker and Nespresso machine with 3 different capsules, a „still Butler“ for your used clothes, spacious sink with space around to hold your and their toiletries, lit magnifying mirror, separate WC and shower (handheld and rain), all, really all, amenities, a desk, flat TV with rack to hold a small suitcase opposite the bed which is the best, well lit room, Aircon, Adapter already there....nice decoration (the new paint suits the room well, and precolombian Art is still a prominent feature). I had a most beautiful and fresh fruit basket awaiting me, jointly with a booklet explaining what is what.

Breakfast was included in rate and is spectacular, although some items have extra cost.

Concierge and reception go out of their ways to help you with tips where to eat, drink, sightsee, shop.... 6 star service.

And the area, as many have already stated, is safe and relatively calm, all shops (food, clothes, shoes, Centro andino...) within easy walking distance even at night.

Will be back in May guys and really look forward to it! Thank you for offering such a persistent and reliable great quality!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
SOFITELBOGOTA, Front Office Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear 2worldtravelers13,

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this detailed review of your recent visit.

Juan is a wonderful addition to the team and I am sure that he will be pleased to hear of your kind words.

I am happy to know that you found in our hotel, you home in Bogotá for so many years, thank you for highlighting our spectacular breakfast, our welcome amenities, our concierge and reception service and so many other things.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back to Sofitel Bogotá Victoria Regia in May and thank you personally for such an amazing review.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Decided to stay here for a short holiday weekend getaway with the wife and some friends. The hotel is in a good neighborhood (Zona Rosa) and in a nice location with great restaurants and bars in the area. The customer service was spot on and the hotel was very nice (albeit on the smaller side). The rooms were nice and comfortable. The only small issue we ran into was the TV kept on going out and we had to continue to call to fix it at night when we were back in. We checked out all of the hotels around and would certainly stay again because of the location.

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the back and not the front of the hotel overlooking the street.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
SOFITELBOGOTA, Front Office Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear KINGGARRET,

Thank you for highlighting our superior service & prime location. I am sorry to hear that your TV experience was not as good as the rest of your stay, please rest assured that we will take the proper measures to avoid this kind of experiences in the near future.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit to Sofitel Bogotá Victoria Regia!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

We arrived at the Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia after 14-hour flight from Europe.
Early check-in was possible however the particular check-in man for us was not as welcoming as compared to other check-in experiences we had at other Accor hotels.
We felt a bit off after such a long flight. However, the rest of our stay was excellent. The concierge staff was helpful. Breakfast was not included for us (Accor Platinum) but there are plenty of food options in this area. The hotel is located in a nice, lovely and safe neighborhood.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
SOFITELBOGOTA, Front Office Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear thuynguyen209,

I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us. Thank you for highlighting our concierge service & prime location. I am sorry to hear that your arrival experience was not as good as the rest of your stay, please rest assured that we will take the proper measures to avoid this kind of experiences in the near future.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice room beautiful furniture.good size bathroom good location a lot of good restaurants nearby and a large mall in walking distance
Very good breakfast buffet
Very good guest service staff speak English and French
Highly recommended

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear atika m,

Our guest service is a wonderful addition to the team and I am sure that they will be pleased to hear of your kind words. I am happy that we were able to provide you an excellent stay.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back to Sofitel Bogotá Victoria Regia in the near future!