NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal
Hotel Estelar Suites Jones(Bogota)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$218
US$201
US$173
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
NH Bogota Metrotel Royal(Bogota)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$459
US$419
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsshopping mallgreat hotelquaint areasanta barbarasuperior staffrestaurants cafesgreat service and locationbusiness tripworkout roomcheck in was easygreat view of the mountainsan ironfifth floorhour room serviceabout minutes from the airporti highly recommend this hotelbuffet style
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to Bogota a few times, and like to think I know the city fairly well. The last time before this trip I stayed in Santa Barbara district and immediately fell in love with the vibe across the septima in Usaquen. So naturally I wanted to be in Usaquen with its picturesque streets, calm vibe away from the hustle and bustle of a city with 8 million people
I’ve saw that NH Collection has several locations throughout Bogota. But this has the best views and also in the best neighborhood. Aside with the comfort, easy access to the mall and views they also have the best service I’ve ever had in Bogota. The staff is very engaging and most speak English fluently. Help from Laura at the front desk made my experience so much better and saved me hours everyday that I had some time to do shopping. She spoke perfect English and could totally relate to the concerns one might have doing shopping in a foreign country and getting by using rideshare and getting around. At one point I gave the hotel # to my Uber driver and she directed him to where I need to go and where to bring me back. Davidson was nice too, Very grateful for NH staff, they went above and beyond during my stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Yonus A
JuanitaTorres, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Yonusa,

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us; comments like yours motivate us to continue offering wonderful experiences to our guests and clients.

I am very proud to have a team of people who strive to give an extra mile to be sure that our guests will have the best memories of their stay with us, of course, I will extend your message to Laura and Davinson.

I am very glad to know that our privileged location has been amazing for you and of course, we hope to continue being your first option for future visits to the capital.

Best regards,

Reviewed 20 February 2018

After visiting Bogota 30 times over teh years, this weekend stay was the first in this NH Collection. Going forward, I will use this hotel for all my trips. Great bed, wonderful shower, a turn-down service in the late afternoon (or whenever requested), immediate taxi available, all great things when on a business trip. The breakfast is creative (many fruit juices, yogurts, breads and cheeses, and they bring fresh pastries to your table when they come out of the oven.

You can walk through the mall and into the neat part of Usaquen, with restaurants,and shops, making this location truly excellent.

There are 5 hotels in Bogota with the NH label, so be sure that you provide the full name of the hotel ("NH Collection" is not enough) to avoid confusion with texis, or meeting other people.

Room Tip: Try to get Floor 5, which is the highest.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Robert W
JuanitaTorres, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Mr. Robert W,

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion with us, we feel very special for being your first NH Hotel in so many years coming to the city and also for having the opportunity to offer you a real Collection experience.

Thank you for mentioning our breakfast buffet; this year we renewed a little the variety of it, to be sure that you are going to start every day with the best possible energy.

I am happy to know that our service, location and facilities exceeded their expectations, of course, I hope you will return very soon to your new home in Bogota.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Do to my work I have to travel to Bogota once a month, there is no other hotel where I'll stay, the location is perfect since it is close to many restaurants and right next to a shopping center with all sorts of stores and restaurants, what brings me to this hotel every month? is the impeccable cleanliness of the rooms, but even more, the service of all the employees, especially of Edwin, that is the one person that receives me, every time since I arrive late and is always with a surprising kindness. I recommend this hotel over any hotel in Bogota.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
JuanitaTorres, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Mr. jpnava,

Thank you for your comments, we are proud to exceed your expectations and to have people who are committed to provide the best possible service to our guests.
Thank you for mention our privileged location and the impeccable cleanness of our rooms, we really appreciate your feedback and off course, the idea to have you among us every month.

I will share your opinion with Edwin, thank you for choosing us as your home in Bogota.

Guest Relations Manager.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

What a great hotel! Really good location and comfy room, but most of all - excellent service. A special shout out to Thomas who was just amazing. Will definitely stay here again :) Highly recommend it. Really good comfy, quiet, clean room with fabulous view. :)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
JuanitaTorres, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Siv M,

Thank you very much for that fantastic review, thank you for staying with us and specially for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I am very pleased to see that our staff made your stay pleasant and you also liked the hotel's features and facilities. I'm going to make sure Tomas reads this review, that will make him so happy. Please remember that this is your house and we hope you will visit us soon.

Best regards,

Juanita Torres

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel with my family in December. The stay was very comfortable and the service was excellent and professional (especially Tomas and Laura at the front desk). We dined one night at the restaurant and the food was excellent as well. Keep it up

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
JuanitaTorres, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear Mr. Chadi S,

Thank you very much for the comment and for staying with Us. It's been a real pleasure for Us to serve you. Be sure Laura and Tomas will be more motivated and happy when they read this comment and also thank you for the kind words regarding the dinner at our restaurant. We will follow your advise completely and we will 'Keep it up'.

Juanita Torres