US$65
US$90
US$69
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$70
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Alojamiento Mi Casa(Bogota)(Great Value!)
US$52
Charlies Place Hotel(Bogota)(Great Value!)
US$45
AK Hostel 82(Bogota)
US$31
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
US$186
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

US$194
All reviewswood burning fireplacebeautiful hotelold mansionthe lack of air conditioningone bedroom suitezona gfront desk staffroom servicerestaurants within walking distanceluxury hotelthird floorwould highly recommend this hotellatin americarestaurants and barsbusinessfsbalconies
Reviewed 20 March 2018

The Casa Mendina is a wonderful hotel in a great area of town with fantastic dining all within walking distance. This hotel is truly a home and not the cold glass and metal of the modern hotels. The amenities are modern but the feeling is cozy and inviting. I always enjoyed coming in after a long day to the comforts of my room. The staff makes you feel taken care of and welcomed. I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends and associates.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Paula G, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Casa Medina Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Bernocco,

Thank you very much for your kind comments and insights of our property, I am glad to know you had a great experience at our antique building. I am happy you like the amenities, our comfortable rooms, and our service. Thank you very much for recommending us and we will be glad if you come back soon.

Director of PR & Marketing Communications

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful property. But issues with small details (five requests to get bags brought down?), and then there was the noise. Pump noise came on intermittently in our room, making sleep a big challenge. Reported multiple times, and every time it was as if I was reporting the first time. Was never attended to, in spite of me & other guests staying same area of the hotel reporting it. Refuse to stay in 202 if you want any sleep. So a gorgeous property in great location, but what is the point of all that if they don’t give you a good night’s rest.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank AmyNelsonBennett
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

My husband & I stayed in celebration of our anniversary and had a wonderful time. This hotel is up to the standard for you would expect for a Four Seasons property: comfortable bed, helpful staff, nice amenities.

Restaurant—-gorgeousness! Plant walls (as is common in Bogota), inventive menu, and tasty cocktails. Breakfast is divine. Eggs are a work of art and the pancakes are some of the best that I have had. The property also has its own special “casa Medina black tea” — fabulous!

Grounds—beautiful and historic in nature. Fireplace outdoor seating area is beautiful. Centrally located.

Staff—major shout out to Nicolas & Cesar. Very knowledgeable & eager to help. Made us feel special on our anniversary and throughout our stay.

Rooms—24 hour room service w. quality food. Complementary water (which few hotels seem to do anymore). Spacious (we were in the one bedroom suite). The room had a fireplace that staff would tend to upon request. Nice touch. There is no A/C but the windows open and the A/C was not missed at all. Trust me on this one since A/C is a typical MUST HAVE @ any property we stay at. Showers are great! Water pressure is wonderful. One thing that I did miss was a freestanding tub. Our shower was stand-up.

Location—central to pretty much anything you would want to see. Hotel arranged taxis on demand (24 hours a day). That was nice and it wasn’t expensive. Uber is also an option for a much lower cost.

Overall, great hotel. Highly recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Paula G, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Casa Medina Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Mrs S,

Thank you very much for your comments and insight into our property!

I am delighted you had the opportunity to stay in one of our one bedroom suites and I am glad you used the fireplace to enhance your anniversary time with us. It truly makes a difference by providing a great sense of residential comfort.

We are small enough that we can offer highly personalized and customized service and I am pleased that our staff met your expectations. That is what we strive to do at Four Seasons!

Thank you once again for taking the time to write and look forward to your future visits!!

Sincerely

Director of PR

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Stayed for three nights and found the hotel to be in a very nice area. The hotel is also very nice. Breakfast was not up to four season standards and we had to pay adult prices for the kids that made it very expensive for what you get. On two occasions I asked the hotel to book dinner for us outside the hotel and on both occasions I had to ask a second time to get the booking done. Day before checkout a requested a van to take us to the airport. On checkout there were no van available only a normal car that meant that kids could not use seat belt and it was very hard to fit us all in. That is not acceptable.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Paula G, Guest Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Casa Medina Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Claes71,

Thank you very much for giving us your feedback. We are sorry about the issues you had at our hotel. I am glad you liked our location and property. We are going to review your inconveniences with our team. Once again thank you for letting us know your opinion and Please come back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We stayed here Feb 12-15 2018. My wife complained about the noise in the room. I have to admit that she is extremely extremely sensitive to noise. I didn't have a problem with the noise myself so I stayed out of the discussion. The staff were simply excellent and paid attention to making her happy - we were never made to feel uncomfortable while this issue was being worked out. I have to give the staff a lot of credit. They moved us to another room at a different place in the hotel and it was very very quiet - and very luxurious too! It was far more than either of us were expecting. We also found the front desk staff were very knowledgable about restaurant recommendations and things to do in Bogota - everything they recommended was perfect. Overall a extremely pleasant experience.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Paula G, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Casa Medina Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear vcamp263,

I am delighted to know our incredible staff helped you with the noise problems. I am glad you had a better room and you enjoyed the restaurant recommendations and things to do in Bogota. Thank you very much for sharing your pleasant experience at our hotel. We will be happy if you come back soon.

Kind regards,