“Wonderful Experience”

Hotel Dann Carlton Bogota
Ranked #26 of 268 Hotels in Bogota
Reviewed 20 April 2017

My wife and I were in Bogota on business and were booked into the Dann Carlton Bogota by our hosts. It was a wonderful experience and the staff were well trained and to say the least, we were blessed.

Room Tip: We booked a King room that was very well set for our needs.
Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DannCarltonBogota, Gerente at Hotel Dann Carlton Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Dear guest.

Thank you so much for such an inspiring commentary, we hope to have the blessing of attending to you at an upcoming opportunity.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

I travel to Bogotá frequently on business, and I have tried many of the hotels, even enjoying and reviewing some of them here. However, on my latest trip to Bogotá, I found a hotel where I felt welcome from the moment I entered, and every level of service was impeccable throughout.

The staff has clearly been trained well how to treat guests (which is not difficult for the effusively friendly Colombian people), and right from the moment of check-in, I was greeted with a smile and genuinely friendly comments.

I asked for a quiet room, and to my surprise it was opposite the elevator! I´m not sure how they´ve managed to pull it off, but in my four nights there I never heard one sound from the hallway, much less the elevator. The rooms are very spacious, extremely clean, and the bathroom is a nice size and immaculately clean -- always a priority for me!

Every time I encountered one of the staff, whether it be in the good restaurant (excellent breakfast and lunch buffets!) or just in the hallways, they always had a genuine smile and friendly greeting.

For a frequent business-traveler, these are the things that make a hotel stand out. This hotel may be less "luxurious" than some of the 5-star places I´ve stayed at in Bogotá, but the genuine feeling of being at home away from home is the best luxury of them all.

I have never been disappointed by the Dann Carlton chain of hotels, and will continue to recommend them to anyone traveling to Colombia. Well done!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank William G

Dear guest.

Many thanks for such an inspiring comment, it is an honor for us to have made you feel at home. We hope very soon to have the pleasure of serving you again.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This is a nice hotel but the main quality is the staff´s friendliness.
I am staying frequently and they look always for the best room available.
Breakfast is OK, but the restaurant is quite good.
Good place to stay in Bogota.

Room Tip: Top floors are nicer.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Dear guest.

We appreciate your kind comments and hope to have the pleasure of continuing to be your preferred hotel in Bogota.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

We had a two day meeting at the Dann Carlton and I stayed there, classic hotel, very nice staff and service. I liked the location a lot because you're able to walk to El Parque de la 93 and El Parque del Virrey.

Breakfast and the restaurant overall were just fine. But the pastries we got for the coffee breaks were superb.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
DannCarltonBogota, Gerente at Hotel Dann Carlton Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Dear guest.

Many thanks for your kind comment and for choosing the Dann chain for your stay. We hope to have you very soon back and continue to be the hotel of your choice.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Its an ok hotel. I dont know the standards of other hotels in Bogota so I cant decidely comment on whether the 4 star rating is appropriate. But its clean. Its safe and good for business. The single beds are big and comfortable.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
DannCarltonBogota, Gerente at Hotel Dann Carlton Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Dear guest.

Thank you very much for your comments and we hope to return very soon to our hotel.