Good: Room, breakfast, check-in
Not so good: Check-out, hotel taxi (we had arranged for the hotel taxi to take us to the airport, but when we had finished check-out, the hotel taxi had left with other guests and we had to wait a long time for another hotel taxi)
Reception staff, bellboys, breakfast staff were all extremely friendly. The hotel is very clean and safe. Women seem to like this hotel because it is so friendly, safe and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is 16 kilometers away from the El Dorado International Airport, and 15 minutes from shopping centers like Unicentro and Hacienda Santa Barbara. Also you will have easy access to the financial and entertainment district. The hotel is closed to TELEPORT, 93rd St Park and the finest restaurants and bars, one of the best in the north of the city. The hotel is the perfect combination between a classic, modern and elegant style. It has 7th floors with 139 refurbished rooms and 11 meeting rooms with capacity up to 1250 people, the best option with distinction, tradition, confidence and quality for accommodation and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Dann Carlton Bogota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dann Carlton Bogota Hotel Bogota
- Dann Carlton Hotel Bogota
- Bogota Dann Carlton Hotel