Pegasus Hotel Guyana
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Georgetown
See available hotels
Friends Hotel(Georgetown)
  • Restaurant
Signature Inn(Georgetown)
View Hotel
All reviewspoolside restaurantlive bandbreakfast buffetbusiness tripgeorgetown guyanacleaning staffenjoyed my staythe air conditioningsalted fishgymupgradesseawalltaxisusd
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

First time in 3 years since i visited Georgetown. There has definitly been progress with roads and some infrastructure
The Pegasus Hotel is a good hotel to stay at. Staff are helpful and friendly.
Food is good and there is entertainment from Wednesdays.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Stayed at this hotel for a week, compared to the Pegasus hotel in Jamaica it fell really short. I thought the rooms were a bit small but I guess that's because the hotel is built in a round shape, and every night there was smoke coming through my vent which I assumed came from somebody on my floor smoking. Staff was friendly and accommodating and the food at the restaurant wasn't bad either.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Yhomo H
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Really enjoyed our stay at the Pegasus Hotel. Went to Guyana for a family trip. From check in to check out the staff attended to our every need. The rooms were spotless and the buffets were delicious. Really enjoyed the local foods, pool and nightlife too! Mr. Kahn, general manger, was attentive to our needs and very approachable. Highly recommend this hotel to everyone!

Michelle R

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank mpontz11
Reviewed 1 April 2017

Though the hotel wants to be, it is not in the same league as the Marriott next door. I stayed at both but at the Pegasus I found the room to be smaller and the level of comfort basic. The reception staff was good and the swimming pool was refreshing (though it was not clean). Then there was the breakfast, which was good but the staff was slow on restocking the buffet and I had to wait over 15min to eat. Over all I would NOT stay there again, I would use the Marriott, which I later did.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2017

As an Irish person I am compelled to celebrate St.Patricks Day no matter where I am. I met my husband and his clients for a drink downtown Georgetown, and after some discussing and walking we are arrived at poolside restaurant at the Pegasus. We were a party of nine with no reservation. We got a great table .The service was slow to start but other than that it was excellent. We all ate and the food was excellent. Portions were large and I was unable to finish mine. My favorite part of the evening was the great live music. The atmosphere was just prefect. I'm planning on going back again next Friday

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends