All reviews flight arriving recommend this hotel family hotel old town hotel is located stayed for nights metro station clean rooms balcony airport taxi reception nino city georgia capital sheets
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Not as advertised. More like a small family-run guest house. Agreed airport transfer was not provided.Entrance and reception area was horrible. The staff did not wear an uniform. Elevator was claustrophobic. The rooms were small and not sound-proofed. Issues with hot water. Breakfast was mediocre with a very limited spread.
The positives were the location, the friendly staff and the availability of amenities in the room

Room Tip: Rooms are small and noisy
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2017

I stayed for 4 nights in the Deluxe room. The hotel is located in a nice and convenient location; it is small and the rooms are basic, but clean - the size of the Deluxe room is quite nice. If you don't leave your key at the reception your room will not be cleaned! Nevertheless, the staff are super friendly and will do their best to make your accommodation comfortable. For example you may ask at the breakfast for omelet or Turkish coffee for free. I do recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Can’t recommend this hotel highly enough. Despite my flight arriving at 3am instead of midnight, I was met by a friendly driver at the airport and in front of the hotel by someone to help me with my bags. When I checked out at 3am the following day it was no issue and I was met at reception in the middle of the night.

The staff really are incredibly helpful and hospitable and the room was clean and quiet.

Highly recommended

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2017

We stayed for two nights; the first impression when walking into the room was" it's a bit dark" and it didn't quite feel cozy. However, we changed our minds quickly; yes it's a bit dark but the bed is comfy, the sheets are crisp, the bathroom/shower area is small but has this amazing Hydro-massage-shower cabin, surely an investment that shows they care about the guests' comfort:). We had a non-smoking room with a balcony. The staff is wonderful; available for every request. We hadn't done our HW and read up on Georgia, but the staff gave us ideas on where to go and what to do (and what to eat) and arranged a guide/driver to take us to the old capital. Trust the people, and let them show their beautiful country and amazing food and wine; we had a fantastic time exploring the culture. The location of the hotel is good, about 40 minutes walk into the old town and you start your day with homemade yummy omelette and other condiments offered. It was the staff that made this hotel a lovely stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Hotel was average for the price paid per night. I had a room with a balcony but the wall of the balcony was so high that I did not have a proper view of the street, which defeats the purpose of a balcony so it was useless to me. The room and bathroom were clean and neat and reasonably comfortable but not the same as shown in the pictures. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was good.
The location is far from old Tbilisi, which is the tourist area, but there are restaurants, shops and money exchanges just outside the hotel. However there are a lot of beggars on that street and they are a bit agressive, we were almost pick pocketed by a little beggar girl just outside the hotel.
I would recommend staying in old Tbilisi rather than here.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family