US$205
US$158
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$128
US$104
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$125
  • Breakfast included
US$111
US$81
Agava Hotel(Tbilisi)
All reviewspeace bridgegood sizeliberty squareterraceheart
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at hotel for weekend days middle of May 2017. Location is great: shops, restaurants and sights are near. Food: not big variety but testy and fresh. Room and bed are cozy and clean, also any additional sounds or smells.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Amazing location. Very near to liberty square, bridge of peace, aerial tramway - which takes you right up to the botanical garden. Restaurants and shops available all around the property. Room size is good.
Breakfast was not good though. Very limited choice.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2017

We arrived at The Point Hotel in Tbilisi at 04.30 Friday 6th October. We had booked for six nights even though we knew we would only get a couple of hours sleep on the day of arrival.
We had warned the hotel of our middle-of-the-night arrival by e mail.
Imagine our shock to find that the hotel had sold our room! Two elderly exhausted travellers with nowhere to sleep!
Before lunchtime on the Friday, managed to enlist the help of our very kind Georgian friends to find another hotel for the following five nights. Tbilisi was crowded with football fans and visitors to the annual Tbilisi City Festival so we were lucky to find anything at all.
The booking was made through booking.com. On our return to the UK I contacted their customer service department. What a joke! I was promised an e mail confirming my complaint and a follow up response from Booking.com within seven days. I received neither of these. Today, exactly seven days later, I once again rang booking.com. The agent I spoke to refused point blank to let me speak to a manager. I am disgusted.She could not provide me with a reason why a manager couldn't come to the phone.Furthermore, she put the phone down on me when I tried to insist on speaking to someone in authority.
Booking.com claim they e mailed me prior to our departure to tell me the hotel would not honour our booking. No such e mail arrived. We travelled thinking everything was fine.
I am disgusted with booking.com's so called customer service. Bookers beware!

Room Tip: Don't bother!
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Carole G
Reviewed 6 October 2017

We stayed in the hotel 3 nights. Hotel's location is the best, minutes of walking from most Tbilisi center attractions (Peace Bridge, Freedom square, Funicular, more). All around is crowded by restorans and cafees for all tastes.
I want to put a special emphasis on hotel's staff - people simply don't know word "not". Any request was done immediately with full of enthusiasm, helpfulness and Georgian famous hospitality.
Definitely recommend.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2017

lovely hotel situated in the center, staff is helpful, nothing fancy but more than enough, it is clean but we had a very odd smell coming from the bathroom, but very good combination of quality/price.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends