“Geez didn't know that Korea had a great pizza and steak shop”
Review of Apartamento, kitchen & bar - CLOSED

Apartamento, kitchen & bar
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sinsa / Garosugil
Description: At Garosukil, the trendiest and hip place in Korea.
Reviewed 29 February 2012

For me value is all about the cost of the item compared to the joy I received from it.. Well this place delivers and then some. Pizza, steak, pasta all extremely tasty and the bar cocktails were right on the mark. I hate expensive places, and this place only looks expensive. I fully enjoyed myself and my date complimented on my choice of wine, which I had no clue about. They have pretty frugally priced wine list. I will go again.... The staff didn't speak English well but hey they were extremely cute and nice. I was told that the owner was a native new Yorker which makes sense!

1  Thank Clark K

Reviewed 29 February 2012

Apartamento has really good food and drinks with a nice view of the street below. The atmosphere is really classy and makes for a great date spot!

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Hot place in garosugil.Great Piazza, good food!!!
you can have a easy dinner or dirnk till you get wasted!
I went with couple of friends for dinner and ended up drinking alot but it was fun!

1  Thank zaazaa74
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Apartmento is the place to go if you're hankering for some NY Italian style cuisine. The pizza is delicious and it's the only place I know where you can get a meatball sub sandwich! The place has some great balcony seating overlooking the bohemian sights of Garosugil and is open late at night. Whenever I get tired of Seoul and want to be transported to another place Apartmento fits the bill quite well, with its unique interior design and food.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

Nice location and tasty NY-style Italian food. Especially loved the pizza. Ambience is modern, roomy, yet cozy. Efficient heater in the middle of the eatery which kept us all warm on a rather chilly evening. Staff is friendly and accommodating but could be slightly faster. I'd definitely go back and recommend to others who seek an alternative to the overly-priced, overly-decorated Western restaurants that are so common in the Gangnam area. Kudos to the owner and staff!

2  Thank Johonos