“Decent food, Good location, Good Space”
Review of Apartamento, kitchen & bar - CLOSED

Apartamento, kitchen & bar
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sinsa / Garosugil
Description: At Garosukil, the trendiest and hip place in Korea.
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Apartmento is a good place to stop for a quick bite while shopping on Garosupgil. I enjoy going to Apartmento for people watching more than I enjoy their food. I find their salad dressings are too salty, pastas a little bland, but their tomato bruschetta is quite tasty. It would be a good place to meet friends for a drink if you wanted to people watch and enjoy a nice ambiance.

Reviewed 15 October 2012

Apartamento was our first evening meal of our seven days trip in Seoul. The restaurant was not so busy on a Monday. Our server still got one of my orders wrong even I repeated myself twice and pointed to the menu.
The drink list is very weak because there are not many choices for wine. The dessert was none but cheese. This is crazy for Italian restaurant.
The view is very nice when you seat outside. You can see the traffic on both sides of the main road.
The pasta sauce was very good but there were not so much seafood in it.
Overall I only rated "average" because my expectation for a top listed restaurant & bar.

2  Thank wiseguy1282005
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Went there recently on a whim after reading the great reviews.
The ambience is truly like back home and is modern and welcoming. The service wasn't bad at all as some other reviewers have complained, but the food was generally average at best. We had the pizza flatbread and the lasagne. The flatbread was pretty good, although there are better alternatives even in Korea. However, my lasagne was mushy and bland (although beautifully presented!) I suspect maybe the lasagne is frozen and then just reheated. The prices for drinks and food was high, but not exorbitantly so. I'd give it another try and order something else, but it won't be a regular visit if the rest of the food is like this at those prices.

1  Thank SOLTATIO
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Actually arrived too late to really eat, but found this to be an excellent late night lounge - hip yet approachable, relaxed, cool vibe and staff, good menu, and open air windows to enjoy spring/autumn fresh air facing the main drag of Sinsa-dong.

2  Thank Alfbo
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Tried this restaurant based on other tripadvisor.com reviews and was not disappointed at all. We had the Mauri pizza, burrata, and bruschetta. All were excellent and very tasty on their own. No need for additional spices or dressings. The bottles of wine were reasonably priced for Seoul as well. As I mentioned in the title, the service wasn't the greatest but that's Korea. You can't expect American service in a country that doesn't tip. Totally recommend and would go back in a heartbeat.

4  Thank CharsleC